ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These V2 already going for $600-700 when they haven't been officially released yet. Prices are gonna be around $450-550 by the time everyone gets their pairs from retailers and ADC.
so eventhough there's less stock than the v2s a few weeks ago ... these will for less than them. 

IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO POST CORRECT CODES.. POST THE ZIPCODE STORE AND CODE.. JUST POSTING A CODE AND CITY DOESNT REALLY HELP.. ITS LIKE GIVING HALF INFORMATION.. A LOT OF FOLKS ATE IN THE SJ XI THREAD BY POSTING CORRECTLY.
or you can just easily google up the location. i did that for the last release when someone posted ATL codes and just gave the store name. quickly googled that city footlocker and got the zip code right away

IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO POST CORRECT CODES.. POST THE ZIPCODE STORE AND CODE.. JUST POSTING A CODE AND CITY DOESNT REALLY HELP.. ITS LIKE GIVING HALF INFORMATION.. A LOT OF FOLKS ATE IN THE SJ XI THREAD BY POSTING CORRECTLY.
i hear you but I never post the zip ... a) if you can't figure out zip for the corresponding city then you have issues and b) I see it as away to inoculate against lurkers and random google searches it would pop up in. 

I wonder if anyone would do a trade Oxford Tans for GG 750s 
nerd.gif

Whats the going rate on Tans nowadays?

My apologies in advance as I couldn't find the proper forum, but could someone tell me if these look legit? I only have one pic so it's quite difficult. Waiting for additional pics to come in. IMG_6825.JPG.jpeg Any help would be greatly appreciated

or you can just easily google up the location. i did that for the last release when someone posted ATL codes and just gave the store name. quickly googled that city footlocker and got the zip code right away
EDIT

Last edited:
Kanye is really delusional to think he would have any stake in any political agenda under Trump, or any president for that matter.

ftl on 34th took my phone and entered code themselves

footaction 34th

not sure if still valid

its been close to 45 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom