ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are "too busy" to go check in at a store with a 3-4 day window but will somehow be free to go and pick up the kicks by 6pm if they win..
and according to the Black Friday release, a lot of yall are "too busy" on the weekend too. Cause check in window was open the whole weekend and people were still asking for codes like crazy

Actually .... footstores moved up pick up time to 3p on weekends (6p weekdays). [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Actually .... footstores moved up pick up time to 3p on weekends (6p weekdays). [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lowkey hate this. I'm off at 130 on Saturday and my work is an hour from the three spots in LA I entered. Hopefully I can make it by 3 when I win (speaking things into existence :lol:)

Last edited:
Lowkey hate this. I'm off at 130 on Saturday and my work is an hour from the three spots in LA I entered. Hopefully I can make it by 3 when I win (speaking things into existence :lol:)

Don't worry ur not winning without 6 min head start. Not being a D but I wouldn't plan my day around it

I can confirm the app does glitch I know another person who won in cali from Atlanta. So not saying it's 100% but it is possible. Whichout with location switching. Also, don't be D and confirm a pick up of a pair when they across the country.

Going to be real funny when people start entering from the middle of nowhere just to enter.

Like Nike RSVP.

For my NYC cats ... didn't see Fulton Mall footlocker in the app queue choices -- are they not doing this release or is it an in-store raffle. Getting ready to bounce from work just trying to figure out the game plan (raffle or store check in).

For my NYC cats ... didn't see Fulton Mall footlocker in the app queue choices -- are they not doing this release or is it an in-store raffle. Getting ready to bounce from work just trying to figure out the game plan (raffle or store check in).

It's definitely on the list bro, check again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom