ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody know when FA/FTL upgrades you to platinum (ie does it take place overnight, at random, etc)? I ordered some crap yesterday to pass the threshold and everything shipped earlier today.
After midnight (48-72 hrs after your order ships, not after you place the order.)

Yea but you guys already know that the employees dont really care like that. They just say whatever to get you off the phone. They get 500 phone calls a day, same question. And get paid minimum wage

Moral of the story: lower your expectations for Footnation employees
savage in 2017

Hey fellas, so I made a big purchase $400+ at FTL about 10days ago. I opened the app and dude scanned my VIP card. The purchase never updated my account, still says I've spent zero dollars but the kicker is that when signing up for the black/white 350's it gave me 5min head start and then I checked in and it gave me the additional min.

Funny thing is I was trying to make a return, the
purchase I made ten days ago, but when I saw the 5min head start I decided to wait til after the raffle.

What's the deal if I make this return afterwards?

Hey fellas, so I made a big purchase $400+ at FTL about 10days ago. I opened the app and dude scanned my VIP card. The purchase never updated my account, still says I've spent zero dollars but the kicker is that when signing up for the black/white 350's it gave me 5min head start and then I checked in and it gave me the additional min.

purchase I made ten days ago, but when I saw the 5min head start I decided to wait til after the raffle.

Resets. You don't keep VIP status.

Resets. You don't keep VIP status.

Technically I can wait til after the raffle correct? still within return limits I believe, ftl 14 or 30 day return limit?

If I win a pair and then make the return? Sure I understand i lose VIP but any penalty?

Last edited:

Moral of the story don't be cheap. So we buying and returning things now for VIP's

Shame

The saddest thing I have read in while..... how old are you under 18. You know stores can refuse to accept returns sometimes.

Last edited:
You'll be blacklisted by all foot sites, permanently. They'll grab a photo of you off your gram and post it to the wall of shame at stores worldwide, making sure you'll never be able to pick up another yeezy again. This is all confirmed information, I saw it in the algorithm of the app. It also takes into consideration how many Nike's you have as well, because you can only have one or the other...

It's in the algorithm.. Just trust me.

I trust you

Last edited:

Finishline Del Amo said 8am. 

Finishline Cerritos said 10 am.
This is what I was wondering, thanks and repped. Didn't get a chance to call around today.. I don't understand how Culver City is at 11am when FNL for the past couple yeezy releases finished giving out tickets close to 10am

can anyone bless me with the sheikh codes in Las Vegas? gunna be there during the release on vacation. my options are so limited since i go on friday. someone bless me with a sheikh code

Man I need that too. Trying to find that code the whole day

This is what I was wondering, thanks and repped. Didn't get a chance to call around today.. I don't understand how Culver City is at 11am when FNL for the past couple yeezy releases finished giving out tickets close to 10am

Im planning to go out there like at 1-2pm, is it worth it or do you think they'll be done giving out tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom