ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once it goes live then you just sign up for the raffle and wait til the time runs out. At the end of the raffle the app tells you if you've won or not. If you have, it'll tell you what store to go to in order to purchase
​For the confirmed app?

I mean there's just one Adidas store in the zone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When she say's "primeknit" @ 2:23. ::hearteyes::

I don't know .... what's sadder is stores making us play scavenger hunt to get a 1 min check-in and creating buy-in hurdles such as the "VIP" program or my fav -- having us buy-in at 3 different stores that are all owned by the same parent company. 

These features are to make the raffles more fair so I don't get the complaints.

Then there you go. If you win you go buy it. If not you take the L and prepare for L SZN online.

​If you have say 60 legit browsers open on different IPs (not public proxy ips), what do you think your chances are on Adidas' site?

Played around with the King Push on 7 IPs and got in twice.

Last edited:
Then there you go. If you win you go buy it. If not you take the L and prepare for L SZN online.

​If you have say 60 legit browsers open on different IPs (not public proxy ips), what do you think your chances are on Adidas' site?

Played around with the King Push on 7 IPs and got in twice.

I would say better than most but it's "random" so maybe just as good as everybody else. Who knows

Got a 6M headstart on champs and 4m on the others and a whole bunch of raffles. Plus my girl and some friends in for me too. Hopefully this will be the time I score a pair. It will be nice to have something other than Jordans.

Last edited:
Got a 6M headstart on champs and 4m on the others and a whole bunch of raffles. Plus my girl and some friends in for me too. Hopefully this will be the time I score a pair. It will be nice to have something other than Jordans.
​Yeah I bought red v2s on resale...

Would be nice to pay retail haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom