ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate this.  That helped me immensely!  Thanks brother.  Checked out and got a pair.  Salute. These threads move so fast and honestly I wasn't sitting in here trying to keep up this morning until I AT LEAST got past splash.  

This helped so much, all the reps for you my man.

kanye came through on his promise when he said every1 will get yeezys, i got 2 pairs from adc, easiest cop ever, great day

Could have won a ton on Adidas.com

Settled on 3, number of cards I have.

One for me, one for my wife and one for resale.

Seriously closed 10 more wins. Didn't think about sharing with the fam until. Called a few friends, nobody wanted them at retail :/

Finally after all the Ls this week!

I think even if there were 40k shoes I would still never get past the splash page. This would be way easier if the stupid stores didn't just reserve them and it came first come first serve. 

Could have won a ton on Adidas.com

Settled on 3, number of cards I have.

One for me, one for my wife and one for resale.

Seriously closed 10 more wins. Didn't think about sharing with the fam until. Called a few friends, nobody wanted them at retail :/

Finally after all the Ls this week!

Must be nice

Lol I was just thinking this. Except I was thinking they would be like s.carters or g unit shoes in 20 some years.

No I mean Yeezys are classier than those shoes.. Knowing the way the sneaker game works, GR Retro Jordans will all sellout instantly again in 20-30 years lol

can't get past the all pairs reserved screen. 

my desktop one tab still on splash since it started. iPhone browser is where i got through

all i'm getting are ghost charges. anyone else getting the "re-enter payment details for security reasons?"

Everytime I see the splash change to a white screen, I get happy. Then it just goes back to the splash smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom