ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally checked out the white stripe in person. They look terrible. Looks like they been in the box for years and the white turned brown due to the brown paper in the box :x anyways, coppn the zebras

Finally checked out the white stripe in person. They look terrible. Looks like they been in the box for years and the white turned brown due to the brown paper in the box
sick.gif
anyways, coppn the zebras
Whatttt really? I like the V2's so much that I was thinking of buying a pair of V2 White off goat..

View media item 2280595First pair of yeezys. Weird looking shoe. Ultra boost uncaged definitely the most comfortable boost shoe out there imo. The comfort was one of the main reasons why I jumped on the adidas bandwagon. Will have to take out the insoles of my 9.5... I doubt if I can swap up to a size 10; and they already look kinda big on feet

I just can't bring myself to send to shoes to FC. The fact that they let people try on shoes is the main reason why.

Finally checked out the white stripe in person. They look terrible. Looks like they been in the box for years and the white turned brown due to the brown paper in the box :x

man lands on the moon??

is this new info??

nothin at the moment. considered sending CG 750s though
Whether they try the shoes on or not doesnt really matter unless you plan on retreiving your shoes if they dont sell within a certain time. I had blue dons sit for 8months before they sold. The $1190 check i received made it all worth while

I considered selling sending them a while ago, already sold though

Anyone else seen boost like this on their black while V2? These were straight from footsites but is only on one shoe. View media item 2280541

I have never seen boost like that. Did you suck out the moisture from them? :lol:

if you got them yourself from a footsite why are you questioning if they're legit?

if you're planning to buy that pair from a reseller id stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom