ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would anyone say how they got unreleased yeezys :lol:

funny how all these guys on IG got "plugs" and got their hands on these unreleased v2s/"samples" but no one wanna admit they're UAs [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think 2017 will be the year of normalizing fake yeezys based on the following reasons

The rumored price increase
Supply and demand
The near identical look of the fakes/UA V2s  
These early pairs/unrelease yeezy videos/pics from joe blow with no repercussions (clearly fakes right?)

Is this going to be a problem for the adidas brand or no?  
I can see something like this happening. Seen it in 06 with BAPE. So few people have them or know anyone with them that it makes it hard to point out a real from fake. Also due to the limited nature of the shoe and resell price it has become ok to rock UA pairs. Even celebs are wearing fakes. Also think that Adidas releasing so many similiar colorways of the black V2 helps in making it hard to distinguish a real from fake. You can barely spot difference in color from the green to white pair.

Last edited:
Not trying to ba an ***** but are those legit ? Maybe it's the lighting but the diff shades of rubber on the back seem similar to the tell tale problem the fake belugas have.

its the crappy lighting. It happened to another NT member when he was showing his pair too

^^^. It's a lighting/material issue. A lot of fakes have the problem, but quite a few retail pairs also have it. I've been saying it's an unreliable method of spotting fakes since the belugas dropped.

i recently shipped a size 6 choc to goat 
nerd.gif
damn it must've been you aha thats crazy

Not trying to ba an ***** but are those legit ? Maybe it's the lighting but the diff shades of rubber on the back seem similar to the tell tale problem the fake belugas have.

its the crappy lighting. It happened to another NT member when he was showing his pair too

^^^. It's a lighting/material issue. A lot of fakes have the problem, but quite a few retail pairs also have it. I've been saying it's an unreliable method of spotting fakes since the belugas dropped.
This. I had 5 pears of V2 so far (1 from end and the rest from ADC) and the back heel of the sole is a different shade on all.

Last edited:
That picture and lighting makes the Olives look better than they actually are. They look so dull, especially in dark lighting. They are gonna be the last V2 I wear just in case I need to sell it. Otherwise much rather wear any of the other colorways

My ranking:
Beluga
Black/Red
Black/Copper
Black/White
Black/Green

how hard would it be to sale some size 6 belugas or trade for 8.5 ....

I have one for someone, but doesn't deserve them ....

how hard would it be to sale some size 6 belugas or trade for 8.5 ....

I have one for someone, but doesn't deserve them ....

always easier to sell and buy the pair you want versus looking for a legit trade

Once zebra comes out finna be #1 but for now
1.beluga
2. Bred
3. Copper
4. White
5. Green

but they didn't say how they got the unreleased v2s tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they look hella fufu as well... fat pulltab, stripe looks off, the long laces = which are some red flags on fakes...
roll.gif
 Doubt these dudes will rock UAs just to stunt for the gram

:rofl:  Doubt these dudes will rock UAs just to stunt for the gram
why not? I can .... Not saying they are but a bunch of dudes by UAs to stunt and get their authentic pair at release or a bit before .... Like I said a bunch of reputable dudes out there are doing side by side comparisons with UAs and it is hard to tell the difference ... Same everything with minor changes

Not even trying to sound disrespectful but who are those two dudes anyway?? I watch a fair amount of YT sneaker channels and this is the first I've heard/seen these guys. And tbh, they don't sound all that knowledgeable about Yeezys in the first place....

roll.gif
 Doubt these dudes will rock UAs just to stunt for the gram
why not? I can .... Not saying they are but a bunch of dudes by UAs to stunt and get their authentic pair at release or a bit before .... Like I said a bunch of reputable dudes out there are doing side by side comparisons with UAs and it is hard to tell the difference ... Same everything with minor changes
I know one of them personally and I know for a fact dude would rather drop $$$ on an early pair than rock some UAs

Not even trying to sound disrespectful but who are those two dudes anyway?? I watch a fair amount of YT sneaker channels and this is the first I've heard/seen these guys. And tbh, they don't sound all that knowledgeable about Yeezys in the first place....
Aaron and kai from the 6. Met kai in LA very cool dude. I think they know their yeezys down to a tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom