ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower ballers and offering literally garbage for trade

Atleast my craigslist is like that and dudes passing off fake bills and attempted robberies

And yes it happens almost daily, I'm in law enforcement. Fake bills is a daily thing now and people keep falling for it

Tip for those who deal in cash, invest in a currency marker
Happens more than most know :smh:. A friend of mine almost accepted fake bills when he met up to sell his GG 750's

Police officer? Dispatcher?

CI? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
So tempted to consolidate my collection and sell my Greens and Whites. I may just wait to see how the year goes and see if I need that extra cash

So tempted to consolidate my collection and sell my Greens and Whites. I may just wait to see how the year goes and see if I need that extra cash

I kinda feel like selling my greens they are to similar to the whites.

i ended up selling my whites for this exact reason. Having only greens and whites i had the whites just sitting and really never found time to wear them. Ended up just letting them go

i ended up selling my whites for this exact reason. Having only greens and whites i had the whites just sitting and really never found time to wear them. Ended up just letting them go

I sold the Reds to buy the greens. Now i have 2 pairs that are really similar might just use a pair as beaters or sell one.

I still have yet to see V2s out in the street yet. I see V1s pretty regularly. Real and fake.
I saw a few black/red v2s out this weekend here in Denver (where it was cold as hell, and we were in a fairly packed bar). 

About an hour later, went to Voodoo donut shop and saw 2 girls with fake turtle doves and the dude they were with was wearing fake PB's.   Like... obviously fake.  Not even trying to look real. 

I've still yet to wear my v2s anywhere.  Don't know which one to keep between Green and White.  Kind of want to just black one of them out and sell the other. 

I kinda feel like selling my greens they are to similar to the whites.

same boat but i decided that I like whites more than green. albeit they are in very good condition, I had already worn my greens a few times which with the already lower resale market on them, can only imagine the BS offers I'd get now that they are used.

considering to either paint them or wait a year or so then try to unload.

been wearing my reds a pretty good amount (approx. 30-40 total hours)--there is hope for yall who are wondering if they break in. initially at +.5 the right shoe was pinching my big toe to where i could not wear them more than 20 minutes before feeling pain. left shoe was always fine but also very snug, i was worried i made the wrong choice and should have maybe gone a full size up.

now they feel about the same as my 1.0 ubs (which are .5 down from my v2) and not painful to wear at all. my whites which i have worn about a third of the time of the reds, are still pretty snug so i am able to compare directly how much the reds have broken in and what i expect the white to feel like after the same amount of wear. glad i only went .5 up and not a full...full would have been a mistake for sure.

that being said i agree with whomever says v2 > ub in comfort

as far as v2s in the wild, ive seen 2 pairs of belugas...one at downtown disney and another the homie at the clinic i go to has a pair

v1s, dude at my work has "td" and "pb" feezys that look like elf shoes

other than that...i have yet to see any other people wearing yeezys period...and i live in socal

strange because as crazy as people go and how hyped everything is in this area i rarely even see people wearing any sort of boost

high concentration of resellers i guess 
grin.gif

For comparison's sake, how often do you guys see the latest Jordans (Bred 1s, Space Jams, True Blues) as opposed to Adidas (Yeezy and let's throw in Ultra Boost/NMD)??

For comparison's sake, how often do you guys see the latest Jordans (Bred 1s, Space Jams, True Blues) as opposed to Adidas (Yeezy and let's throw in Ultra Boost/NMD)??
I'm in NYC I see most 'hype' stuff often....last week saw 3 pairs of Goofy 1s (top 3s), 5 pairs of BReds, 2 pairs of holiday 11s (Space Jams), 2 pairs of v1 350s (MRs and PBs) -- in my very non-hype neighborhood of Brownsville and in my very hype work area of downtown Manhattan (Financial District) last week I saw french beige, Japan Greys, and even a pair of OG NMDs as well as a slew of UBs. 

In Boston So far I have seen one light up PB, 2 legit PB, 1 fake PB, 1 tan, 1 TD and that's it, no V2's. I really don't know where all the yeezy disappear

Last edited:
I always see quite a few pair of Yeezys at the Glendale Galleria and Americana in SoCal. Mostly V2's.

In Dallas other than me and my Wife. Ive seen yeezys but only at special times. Belugas in HOH when i was picking up my BF pairs, PBs in the mall and TDs in Nike Dallas when they first came out. i seen a bunch when i went to UN 4th of July weekend. everybody wear limited kicks when visiting that shop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom