ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OT >

source: I have both
smile.gif
OTs are underrated. I personally like the MRs just a hair more, but they're basically 1A and 1B for me, with the PBs and TDs a distant 2 and 3.
In between this and the post in the  High end shoes thread, man you made my Friday better .

OTs are the GOAT. 

Na that's a red flag I don't see how its not, PayPal will side with the buyer in all cases just like a credit card would and even if the buyer lost they will ask to take funds. And like dude said every big box sneaker store takes PayPal.
That's a false equivalency. Paypal is nothing more than a processor, like Visa, Mastercard, etc. 

Red flag would be common sense to not buy from a store you're unfamiliar with. 

I've personally seen a bunch of out of business consignments who exclusively took paypal because business accounts get away with murder on paypal.

I love my moonrocks, the best 350 IMO. The only thing I can't get over is the fragile midsole.

OT >>>>

Cant even remember if I posted this.
laugh.gif
Great shot.  Oxford Tans are definitely my favorite.  I have two, and glad I chose these ones to double up on.  I was lucky enough to get through on ADC and then traded a pair of the 2016 PBs for another pair.  Seems like these were the most underrated V1 for quite some time.  Good to see they're getting the love they deserve.

Congrats to those that won the Barneys raffle. I just don't understand why they take so long. Oreos dropped almost a month ago.

Congrats to those that won the Barneys raffle. I just don't understand why they take so long. Oreos dropped almost a month ago.
Yeah, this was the last raffle I was waiting for before potentially buying a pair from goat/stockx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom