ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question but do you guys wear your Yeezy 350s with or without socks? From the majority of the pics I see online it seems that most people wear them without socks or wear them with no show socks. I've started wearing them without socks for more comfort, but my feet get sweaty lol and it feels awkward. Also, are the Zebra 350s releasing next month as well or is it just the pirate blacks?

Random question but do you guys wear your Yeezy 350s with or without socks? From the majority of the pics I see online it seems that most people wear them without socks or wear them with no show socks. I've started wearing them without socks for more comfort, but my feet get sweaty lol and it feels awkward. Also, are the Zebra 350s releasing next month as well or is it just the pirate blacks?

i usually wear them with nike crew socks...

View media item 2310490

Thanks to the NTers advice on removing insoles and allowing the PK to break in. They fit perfect now with insoles back in. 

Just flexing them earlier today... :smile:
So how long did you wear them without the insoles so the PK could stretch out. My pair is a little too snug and I'm hoping I can stretch them out instead of having to sell them and buy another size.

Just a question, do the Belugas and Oreos fit the same? 

Heard that the Belugas are slightly stretchier?

Like a few already said in my opinion they fit the same. I have a 9 in belugas and a 9.5 in oreos, I prefer the 9.5 but still fit the 9 fine, just much more snug.

So how long did you wear them without the insoles so the PK could stretch out. My pair is a little too snug and I'm hoping I can stretch them out instead of having to sell them and buy another size.

If it fits a bit snug take the insoles out, you might like the fit a bit more.

Not official dates yet but as far as the rumors are now both will release next month.

EDIT: Just realized i triple posted, forgive me. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Still wear my V2s without insoles lol. They fit perfect though. So 2 new releases next month huh? Hittin the jackpot if I luck up and get either pair 
happy.gif
eek.gif

that is f'ing gross, disgusting and unsanitary without socks you filthy animal

Lol. Wear them with no show socks. I get mine from Journeys. I wear them in the summertime when wearing my ultraboost caged and ucaged

https://www.journeys.com/product/377971?green=C3DC50D0-A0A3-59BA-BFF9-8E0E88B1845B

fuhh looks like this is gona be me refreshing ADC that morning just for zebras to bite me for the big L

Do the belugas fit the same as the Oreos? I've read that belugas are a little different. I have a pair of Oreos size 8.5. Will the belugas in size 8.5 fit me the same? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom