ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wex is the most chill, humble dude you'll never meet.

He's extremely involved on twitter and engages everyone. I see nothing wrong with him clowning a known fake seller and the consignment shop in vegas with a "plug". He shuts yeezy mafia down all the time. Can't hate a man for trying to protect his consumers
I don't know him personally, obviously, so I could easily be wrong. But I reckon there would be more effective (but also more low-key) ways for an Adidas executive to deal with fake shoe sellers and backdoor sales. I just don't see the point in Wexler seeking the spotlight, recognition, fame, whatever at any given opportunity.

It's cool if you disagree - as I said I don't know him as a person so I'm judging him somewhat unfairly, obviously. It's just one more thing surrounding Yeezy releases that shows me how much I've grown estranged from much of the sneaker collecting scene.

Last edited:
So for these V2s

team manual has the lowest chance of copping, we all know that .. 

With regard to the "other services" which one has the most success?

ATC service ?

AIO bot? 

Scripting? 

Don't forget praying
thats implied LOL 

as always luck is heavily involved...

i dont want to get into the scripting part because i simply dont have the time.. work 60+hrs a week, gym, wife and two dogs.. 

AIO seems simple enough and cheap.. 

I did use ATC for the OG NMDS ... copped me 2 pairs. that was nice.. i was at a car show and got an email confirm out of nowhere... 
nthat.gif

Team manual is the only way to go.
ive spent (i dont even want to know) how many hours clicking, refreshing....etc trying to make it past splash page.. ill def try manual (always do when I'm in front of a computer during a drop) and mobile.. 

going ATC again this time..anything basically to increase my odds .. 

Debating on letting these Copper V2's fly size 11 too small for the boy. Especially since February bringing 2 us more V2's. I need 11.5's by the double.

Debating on letting these Copper V2's fly size 11 too small for the boy. Especially since February bringing 2 us more V2's. I need 11.5's by the double.
Copper's are my favourite of all 4 colourways. since you have the wrong size, maybe sell them and save some for the new v2' release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom