ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I deleted the app before I noticed someone put to chill out about not seeing the confirmed logo on the adult yeezys and that it will show up later. But now that I tried to log back in this message is all that I get. View media item 2326482So I called adidas in my area and the lady told me that even if I can't see it on my phone that I should be in there system. So I asked her if she could see my info now and she told me nope because she can't see it until the 11th. Uh

So I deleted the app before I noticed someone put to chill out about not seeing the confirmed logo on the adult yeezys and that it will show up later. But now that I tried to log back in this message is all that I get.
So I called adidas in my area and the lady told me that even if I can't see it on my phone that I should be in there system. So I asked her if she could see my info now and she told me nope because she can't see it until the 11th. Uh
L

^^ those aint moonrocks homes

yeah you messed up by logging out. you need to be logged in to claim your pair anyway so even if the info is good on their end you need your code to cop

Last edited:
you messed up big time if you didn't sign out before out deleted lol. its over and they will not go thru with the order if your store is strict. NEVER delete the app before you sign out. matter of fact just never delete the app. sign out and back in or force close the app if you have issues.

^^ those aint moonrocks homes

yeah you messed up by logging out. you need to be logged in to claim your pair anyway so even if the info is good on their end you need your code to cop
i know, those are OT's

if I copped OT's i wouldnt have sold my MR's... but since I couldnt complete the set, the intrinsic value to me was worth less.

So I wasnt as concerned with "collecting them all" so to speak... once that was done, i had an easier time letting my MRs go...

sorry if my post was confusing 

Would yeezys score me a pair of AZGs in a trade doe [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just got the call from Finish Line Del Amo
pimp.gif
congrats! what size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom