ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
see the orange was weird at first but it grew on me man.. i am pissed i cant even wear them. I got a 10.5 and an 11.. i have been trying to size swap but never found a soul mate.. the one IG account asked for 250$ to size swap.. LLOL
Bro, just sell and use that money to buy your size

Patiently waiting for that resale to dip to below or at $500.  First time paying resale for a shoe.

Same canoe. Would be my second time time paying resale tho, Belugas for my wife and I were first. Gonna wait for the flood to hit when the adc pairs hit stockx and goat. im not sure about the inventory they have right now...

I've never paid resale for a shoe, but damn if I'm not tempted to jump out the window for these breds for $600

Seeing an 8 for $599 at StockX.

What is it about flight club that makes them so much more expensive? I've always wondered this. 
They're more known I guess, Thats the first $800 ive seen. they've been $600, $650 and $700 yesterday and most of today

My favorite Yeezys so far are:

Moonrocks V1

Black/Red Stripe V2

Beluga V2

Last edited:
So theyre using ups now? My gum pack nmd's were listed as UPS, but shipped thru fedex. 

I'd rather have ups b/c personal preference

I went ahead and picked up my cousin's pair for $550. These are selling fast and I don't see price dropping like the oreos

I went ahead and picked up my cousin's pair for $550. These are selling fast and I don't see price dropping like the oreos
Damn I would've gave my cousin a pair for retail. That's cold to make you pay resale at that price. He could've at least gave you a resale discount.

Seeing an 8 for $599 at StockX.

What is it about flight club that makes them so much more expensive? I've always wondered this. 

They have brick and mortar stores (NYC/LA) as well as the web presence that goat/StockX has .... they have well over a decade of consignment experience so they have a broader international audience. With the model they have built they command a higher commission rate 20% which lends itself to consignors asking for higher sell point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom