ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS MyChoice is your friend. Sign up and you'll see what's shipping to you way before any official shipping email hits your inbox.

And yes, there are shipping via UPS--at least for me. I know they've used FedEx in the past.

I have usps my choice and did not receive a message the mychoice app. Just the ADC shipped email.

Alot of ppl saying they got inventory error, however did anyone get "re-enter payment detail" errors from Saturday? I'm hoping Adidas goofs and sends me like three pairs.

Adidas, just take my money!

Alot of ppl saying they got inventory error, however did anyone get "re-enter payment detail" errors from Saturday? I'm hoping Adidas goofs and sends me like three pairs.

Adidas, just take my money!
Yeah, happened to me. I've got like ten charges but I'm pretty sure none of them will actually go through. The CS rep told me they'll just drop off in a few days and I think the fraud protection on my card is what caused it. 

Sorry for the quick cell phone photos.

The size 14 is a little snug compared to the 16, but the 14 in the black/whites was unbearable.

Sweet lord man SWEET LORD haha , biggest I've had in hand is a 14 Beluga, my 9,5 looked like infant size next to it 

Thanks for the pics, Seems like you're losing a couple significative inches in the 14 that's bad, I don't really think you can manage to get a 16 in the breds, that's some unicorn **** right there 

I have the same issue man. Im anywhere from a 14 tight/ 15 comfortable and the last 3 yeezy releases I've gotten stuck with a 13 and three 14s... I just don't understand why they don't make 15s??

On a side note, anyone know if YS has restocked yet?

Keep dreaming
laugh.gif
haha ya i knowwww but i saw someone with a crazy story on reddit getting like 5 white/black on accident lol

Yeah, happened to me. I've got like ten charges but I'm pretty sure none of them will actually go through. The CS rep told me they'll just drop off in a few days and I think the fraud protection on my card is what caused it. 
Yup, I aint just airing some of my L. You right, man that saturday was my first time getting to add a size. was a good feeling.

Sweet lord man SWEET LORD haha , biggest I've had in hand is a 14 Beluga, my 9,5 looked like infant size next to it 

Thanks for the pics, Seems like you're losing a couple significative inches in the 14 that's bad, I don't really think you can manage to get a 16 in the breds, that's some unicorn **** right there 

Well I had the 16 in cart but just had bad luck but I'll tell you, I have the 14 on right now...not bad. Not bad at all...

View media item 2331347

hey check your emails , I was praying for a win and was constantly checking my inbox and I won sneakers n stuff raffle. I got the email this morning.

There were some mythical 14.5s I saw on Confirmed, didn't bother with ADC so I'm not sure if they had any online.  Good luck finding that size anywhere though, we big footers appreciate anything made to fit us.

I hope they start making size 15. Why jump from 14 to 16 I'll never know, but good luck to all for sizing. Seems to be each release is a roll of the dice.

Oh and when I got through on ADC, I didn't see any 14.5's. Went from 14 to 16 as usual.

Last edited:
UPS MyChoice is your friend. Sign up and you'll see what's shipping to you way before any official shipping email hits your inbox.

And yes, there are shipping via UPS--at least for me. I know they've used FedEx in the past.
Thanks bro. Forgot about MyChoice. Just checked and I see the label was created yesterday but has not yet shipped. ETA is Wednesday.

Where is the Adidas distribution center located?

Just got ADC shipping confirmation, it says delivery is tomorrow. Shipping label was created on the 12th. Tracking hasn't updated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom