ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I tried that and don't see them there either. Still think I'll be ok but would like to see something soon.
When you logged in, did you click the "Tracking" tab up top, then the "UPS My Choice" tab on the next screen. It'll show you a calendar (My Delivery Planner) with any scheduled deliveries.

Repped. Finally got 1 pair for the baby. Now 2 more for the toddlers. Lol

Just me but I don't see a point in spending 140 on these for babies. I didn't get my daughters UGGs until I knew they could wear them at least a season or 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]...they are 8 and 10

Last edited:
Just me but I don't see a point in spending 140 on these for babies. I didn't get my daughters UGGs until I knew they could wear them at least a season or 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]...they are 8 and 10

I have 3 kids. So I buy the oldest one her pair. That way she can pass it down to the other two. Money well spent for me.

It's that hood mentality. You know how they think. The kids gotta be stunting like their daddy

I hear you fam, but when it's your first child especially if it's a little girl, nothing is too good for your princess. As long as the basics are covered, yeezys on kids is ok in my book. Make sure to hit picture people or some studio for the memories.:D

So I messed up my address on YS. Is it likely they'll change it or just cancel the order? The mistake is missing an letter, like moorefield but spelt it moorefied, although the zipcode is right. Is there a chance the package could be delivered?

I would contact them directly to answer you question.

I'm still waiting on shipping from ADC for my pair. Nothing on UPS and nothing on Adidas track my order.

Hoping to have some information by tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom