ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why the YM carts didn't work.

After I carted on ADC, I logged into my account to save the cart just in case. However, it did not transfer, and I realized this when I logged into my account to look up the order through my order history and it wasn't showing up.

I guess Adidas deserves credit for battling backdoors and bots. 

4pm and still no shipping... L O L... And why did shipping carrier change to Fed Ex now?? Is this normal?

After I carted on ADC, I logged into my account to save the cart just in case. However, it did not transfer, and I realized this when I logged into my account to look up the order through my order history and it wasn't showing up.

I did that as well.  Started checking out, logged in and it autofilled all of my address/CC info, clicked "purchase" or whatever the final step was.... and then went to an error screen.  Opened up new window, saw the "1" in my cart... tried again, failed again. 

After another try or 2, I got the screen that says my IP is blocked as I am a suspected bot user.  

No bred for me.

4pm and still no shipping... L O L... And why did shipping carrier change to Fed Ex now?? Is this normal?
same  from what I understand is as lon as orders are confirmed and waiting to be packed  your good...  Never had experience with Yeezy nad ADC though

same  from what I understand is as lon as orders are confirmed and waiting to be packed  your good...  Never had experience with Yeezy nad ADC though
ive had at least 6 orders cancelled even with the status "order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

Jeez what is going on at Adidas warehouse this is the longest I've waited for a shipped email yet. Are they on strike over there?

Also, Did anyone else's belugas rip? I got a tiny hole right where the PK attaches to the base of the shoe.

NORSE pair shipped - repped to whomever posted the link

Still waiting on YS but they took the money honey!!

Do my Wesley dance on'em!!

Some people already received their ADC pair and Yeezy Supply hasn't even sent out shipping email confirmations
laugh.gif

my carts were disappearing too, tried to pull em up in browser and they went ghost

F the IRS ... You broke and have kids you get back in the upwards of 12k back. However, a middle class family that combine make a couple hundred are killed in taxes do not qualify for any assistance and still have to pay back.

The epitome of how this nation was founded "no taxation without representation" and here we are being tax when the government ain't having my best interest at heart or are properly representing .... Let me not continue ...

Ain't no ******* government coming for sneaker resell ... If that's the case you can claim a bunch of stuff ... Milage from and to raffles, time spent in lines, shipping and handling fees, etc etc etc not to mention that the capita gained is to further invest in the business of buying more pairs.

Edit

BabyJ my bad didn't see your post.

Last edited:

yeah but im sayin that we are all masked under a username on a small forum. its not like we're blurting illegal activities with our name and address next to it so it can be traced. thats what im saying i can say avoided paying taxes on here but they cant trace unclekyrie2 just because i posted that
i hear you...im just saying all it takes is one chump to go run telling and it can become something...you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom