ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

look bulky af 
sick.gif

Well my pair came in and I tried them on. Got an 11, as I wear a 10.5 or 11 in almost every other shoe I own.

I should have got a 10.5.

why do people think most companies ship out in sequential order accordin to order number? thats a urban myth and people thinkin it will help them ease out... my orders on ys was all 41xxx and somebody with 430 shipped first... put 2 and 2 togetha

Well my pair came in and I tried them on. Got an 11, as I wear a 10.5 or 11 in almost every other shoe I own.

All my V2s are the same as my Pirate Black V1s, which is 11.5.

The fact that people suggest going a full size up is absolutely ridiculous to me.

Granted, the V2s were a little tight to begin with, but they loosened up after a few wears.

All my V2s are the same as my Pirate Black V1s, which is 11.5.

The fact that people suggest going a full size up is absolutely ridiculous to me.

Granted, the V2s were a little tight to begin with, but they loosened up after a few wears.
Likewise, those that claims they can wear the same size as V1 is completely ridiculous to me.

I can wear a 12.5 V1 but can't even wear a 13.5 without feeling tight.

I always go true to size. Don't care if it runs half a size small or big, TTS is good for me. Given, my foot isn't wide enough to have a problem with the width. 

if they loosened I might have to stick with a sz.10 then...it shouldn't be this hard to find a sz. that fits. this is crazy.

She should stick with size 6. Size 7 women in UB is size 6 in junior/men (normally sz 7 women is 5.5 in Nike's). If she has wide feet, up 0.5 to size 6.5. 

I'm a size 7 women in NMD/UB and sz 6 yeezy v2 fits perfect with thin socks.
Appreciate the info.

Anyone else have input?

My friend is the same exact size. She went with a 5 but she has super narrow feet. I would double check with someone tho.

Went with size 5 for my wife since she's a size 7 in women's as well. She wears size 4.5 for the V1 PB's.

She should stick with size 6. Size 7 women in UB is size 6 in junior/men (normally sz 7 women is 5.5 in Nike's). If she has wide feet, up 0.5 to size 6.5. 

I'm a size 7 women in NMD/UB and sz 6 yeezy v2 fits perfect with thin socks.
Went with size 5 for my wife since she's a size 7 in women's as well. She wears size 4.5 for the V1 PB's.

My goodness.

Some conflicting information here.

I appreciate the help, nonetheless.

I always go true to size. Don't care if it runs half a size small or big, TTS is good for me. Given, my foot isn't wide enough to have a problem with the width. 
Only shoe to ever prove me wrong with the TTS gut is NMDs. That shoe is just ridiculously long. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom