ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll go the limited route with them, or will they flood the block with them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I've been wearing my old pair of PB V1s a lot lately and I had a chance yesterday to purchase a another pair of PB V1s in DS condition. Since this would be a pair to stock as an investment, the age old NT question popped up...

2016 pair (BB) or the 2015 pair (AQ) with the OG production date of 6/15? Team AQ or Team BB? I had the choice of either.

Went with the AQ pair. Yes the BB resell is higher now, but at the end of the day the idea of having a DS pair of the OG 6/15 production run of PBs was something I've always wanted. Since I'm keeping it DS (so don't care about comfort) I'm also a bigger fan of the OG silhouette. Team AQ all the way.

...Holy crap I just reread what I wrote and realized how many abbreviations were in it. To a non-sneakerhead that looked like some sort of CIA encoded message or something
laugh.gif
For investment, I would recommend considering this instead

In it for biotech. The way technology is moving exponentially in the medical field, we'll be seeing a lot of breakthru advancements.
i bought a bunch of weed stocks and some of them have hit pretty nicely over the past year or so.. 

my money  getting high! 

Has anyone's pair ship from Yeezysupply yet?
Reading is good for you, fam. Go back a few pages and check yourself. 
but nah only one person on NT has gotten it
That person is me. got shipping notification last night.

It's coming to your inbox at somepoint so just be patient! it's being sent by YS via a freight forwarding company so all of the layers of shipping is probably unnecessarily bogged down.

Last edited:

For investment, I would recommend considering this instead
Got some game in that too 
smokin.gif

Just loled at the idea of people posting Nasdaq investment portfolio pics on Instagram for all the hypebeasts to ooh and ahh after. "These shares of the tech company that makes the plastic that goes in the new pacemakers for old people are LITTTTT!!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom