ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be patient fam. Y'all should know from past releases that shipping takes forever from YS. Even if you never copped from them you can search history. 
ive copped from them every release since they first launched the site and they have never taken this long, at least for me personally. always had shipping within 1-2 business days after. but yea there's no need to worry until its next week and you still dont have shipping

I'm guessing ye brought the whole shipping department to New York for his show and that's why it's taking so long, or they're just hella lazy haha

Legit checking close to authentic fakes is just guess work. People think they are professionals when they just got lucky. I see a handful of real pairs that fail legit checks all the time and I'm pretty sure it's the same for fakes. Nobody is perfect. So do yourself a favor and skip the resale market all together

not true.  

my belugas were order on the 9/24.  got a label created on the 9/26.  delivered on the 30th (from CA to NC)
:\ Damn well someone got it already. They're probably rolling them out slowly. I guess I'm patient because I got my ADC pair lol.

I just got a shipping notification from UPS saying I have a scheduled delivery from Savino Del Bene (forwarding company based in Hawthorne, CA). Hm. I wonder if I won a raffle? lol.

I just got a shipping notification from UPS saying I have a scheduled delivery from Savino Del Bene (forwarding company based in Hawthorne, CA). Hm. I wonder if I won a raffle? lol.
I think Yeezy Supply is shipping from Hawthorne..?

ADC Pairs came in. Super hyped that I was able to checkout after taking an L on o.g nmds somehow lol
Tried on my size 11 before I left and it feels a bit more loose compared to my worn 1x coppers

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone at Yeezy Supply prob were all at the Season 5 thing this whole week....no one to ship our shoes

So I sold my Breds to a guy on Grailed, and I shipped a few days ago.  I checked Grailed again today and his account became banned. The tracking shows that USPS attempted to deliver but there wasnt a secure place to put it. Do you guys think I'm ok or screwed? I did insure my package for full value that I sold at and I do have a perfect sellers record in case the dude tries to scam and file a chargeback
USPS Package Intercept. Intercept that package before they have a chance to deliver again. You'll be charged a fee + shipping back, but avoid the headache of chargeback or scammer. Go down to your actual post office to do it, might get faster results. Let them know you think you might be a victim of mail fraud.

https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm

Edit: Obviously refund the guy once you get the shoes in hand too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom