ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit the bullet and finally paid resale for the breds.  If it wasn't raining almost every day these would go straight to feet.

Hey guys, been so lucky with the footsite apps since last year I haven't ordered anything from ADC in quite awhile; do they allow you to ship an order to an address different from your payment billing address?

Last edited:
Are people who got YS shipping notifications last week still waiting on movement with their tracking? Seems like it's the consensus in my slack group that no matter when any one got their notifications, there's no movements. Mine hasn't moved yet but that's expected since my label was created yesterday. Just curious.

Are people who got YS shipping notifications last week still waiting on movement with their tracking? Seems like it's the consensus in my slack group that no matter when any one got their notifications, there's no movements. Mine hasn't moved yet but that's expected since my label was created yesterday. Just curious.
Mine hasnt moved since i got shipping friday night.

MIne arrived today, both orders I placed 1 infant and 1 adult

He's saying that footsites may or may not be getting them.

Footnation sends reps to oversee high profile releases. Adidas used to but they just wanted to see if the app worked and since it did they rarely oversee confirmed releases.

As I stated before, they were on footnation and fnl manifests and in their matrix systems

Confirmed release date is 2/30/17
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally got my pair in. As promised, can I get a LC? (PS: It's a joke don't need LC)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom