ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still waiting for YS to ship? I am still waiting on a pair of infants from them. This seems crazy to me.

who is still waiting on ys shipping
ME!!!

mean.gif

man ive been trying to pay resell for these damn v2s and no one seems to want to sell. They post up and I get BS after BS when trying to buy at their BIN.

Was the tamper tape ... well tampered with?
You should always take a pic of how packages are received for disputes

Best reaction question.
People actually think he wouldn't have noticed something was off on the tape/packaging of an ADC box? Really? Say that's true. Then he should have a nice conversation with the concierge and ups supervisor.

I've carted on a PS4 before with Belugas ...

But my controller fizzled out and I couldn't get my charger to work :frown:

Still have awful memories of watching the timer tick down to 0 as I frantically tried to type in my details with the controller when i finally got it to work.
was yr ps4 connected via wifi or ethernet??

what have been offering people?
I haven't been offering anything. They have a BIN price and I say I'll take them RN. Either they never reply again or they'll message me and discuss meeting points and then when its time to discuss times they just stop talking.

Where would I be able to cop Oreos sz 10 for low to mid 400?

GOAT and StockX has them for 550+
Facebook, Craigslist, OfferUp. Obviously you are going to need to be on top of your legit check game cause there are 20 fakes for every 1 real pair.

what have been offering people?

I haven't been offering anything. They have a BIN price and I say I'll take them RN. Either they never reply again or they'll message me and discuss meeting points and then when its time to discuss times they just stop talking.

If the sellers are offering Buy It Now option, why not just hit Buy It Now
Never use buy it now until the seller agrees to the price :smile:

I usually use two or three tabs in Firefox and Chrome each, then my phone on LTE. I would ask my wife to use her phone and laptop but she just rolls her eyes so I don't even mention sneaker drops anymore lol.

I've carted on a PS4 before with Belugas ...

But my controller fizzled out and I couldn't get my charger to work
frown.gif

Still have awful memories of watching the timer tick down to 0 as I frantically tried to type in my details with the controller when i finally got it to work.
was yr ps4 connected via wifi or ethernet??
LOL, guys, I don't recommend PS4 as a viable attempt lol. 

but to answer your question, Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom