ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

its more than just luck tho
I can't argue with that - but I just rather be lucky every time 
happy.gif
.  For me - I signed up for these and black NMDs...  I took a quick L on the NMDs and got these.  Not complaining tho.

got my L through L confirmed. Anybody know any online consignment that will get them and dont charge flight club prices? 

got my L through L confirmed. Anybody know any online consignment that will get them and dont charge flight club prices? 
Best bet is camp outside Adidas store and offer every person that comes out with a pair. You have to look for those new kids that is going to start their reselling life with the zebras , they probably think they go for $600 like previous v2's and you finesse a pair just like that.

Just make it like Footlocker app but make it so you HAVE to physically go to a store.  So no codes, only bluetooth and NFC.  Maybe make so you have to be on the app at least 5 minutes before the raffle starts.

Yup, I'm behind

I need to find out how to run the app on desktop 

that's where the hack is for confirmed
Tap app crap isn't the Key!

Learning!
:lol:
C5TGjNGVcAAdQzn.jpg

C5TFkpCW8AAkNH8.jpg:large

Guess new jig is this website/program plus computer auto tapper, not sure how you pick up the pair though
https://www.bignox.com

Seeing some dudes on twitter with W's using this

People already tried this and failed to pick up. This is the source of "unclaimed" pairs...

Just make it like Footlocker app but make it so you HAVE to physically go to a store.  So no codes, only bluetooth and NFC.  Maybe make so you have to be on the app at least 5 minutes before the raffle starts.
Basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom