ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like i'm banned from ADC via Adress and CC numbers.

At checkout when  i tried to pay via paypal the payment window wouldn't open and i would automatically get sent to a 'PAYMENT FAILED' window. I tried my exact same address but with a different st. number and it would magically work.

Missed breds and whites thanks to this BS.

I sent a very angry email, called, emailed again and said they would look at it but haven't received answer since monday.

Pics of him talking about replica/fake companies on IG that he's used for YEARS for his comparison videos are not proof.
Show me a pair of fakes with the Stock X tag attached to it, along side a real pair of that shoe.
It's all assumptions and chatter, with zero proof. 

We need the @shoeducator guy to drop in again and explain the deal with the Fake dude like last couple times.

Bunch people complaining about being banned but don't even understand how they computers work! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Clear your cookies

Unplug your router
And take a break

Anyone else notice Korea got more stores than anywhere else in the world? Lol

Have you checked out the footwear of some kpop and variety show stars? Some have serious heat. That influence goes far other side of planet. Millions of Homeboy Hypebeasts with cash money.

Bunch people complaining about being banned but don't even understand how they computers work! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Clear your cookies

Unplug your router
And take a break
that dont work when they ban your router ip

This. The Mrs doesn't want me to get my youngest girl the black pair because she says "it's too boyish" but, I showed her the all white and she said "those are much better" so looks like I'm gonna go in on a pair of whites for my little one.

Maybe another for my soon-to-be born son :smokin

I told myself to stop buying white shoes for the kiddos (3 and 8mo). Once they turn 1.5, their shoes never stay clean.

Congrats on the boy!

Does anybody know if there are penalties for not picking up your shoes from confirmed? I was on a streak but had about 5 shoes I didn't pick up and seem to be unable to reserve stuff now lol

that dont work when they ban your router ip

But they didn't ban your router IP
Your assuming
And Time Warner will give you a free router to swap out of you call Them and ask
I've done it like 4-5 times
It's free of charge you just have to ship your old router back or they charge you for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom