ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but maybe YS is shipping by location. Order# 15 and 18 and i received them both today. Im in Los Angeles area.

Why can't YS ship my order?! I'm praying I don't get a cancellation email 
I could be wrong but maybe YS is shipping by location. Order# 15 and 18 and i received them both today. Im in Los Angeles area.

I was just wondering if any of these re sellers you see on IG have ua plugs and they really get pairs from the factory that don't pass for quality issues and sell them at extremely high prices? Or do they mostly buy the fakes knowing they're fakes but they have a really good fake connect and their customers have no clue? Either way, I've seen a ridiculous amount of zebras being sold at this point and there were only 7,000 total in the USA correct?

I live in LA and both my orders are #18. I received one of them today however the other one isn't shipped and I ordered it before the pair I received today. Sorry if that sounds confusing lol.

I was just wondering if any of these re sellers you see on IG have ua plugs and they really get pairs from the factory that don't pass for quality issues and sell them at extremely high prices? Or do they mostly buy the fakes knowing they're fakes but they have a really good fake connect and their customers have no clue? Either way, I've seen a ridiculous amount of zebras being sold at this point and there were only 7,000 total in the USA correct?

UA are fakes, it's just another way they're calling fakes without calling it fake. Not legit, fake, UA, replica, etc. whatever you want to call it. If it's not coming from Adidas themselves it's fake.

are these zebra bottoms gonna yellow like jordan 5s after several wears?

Last edited:
Got mine from yzysupply yesterday. I love me some beluga but man these zebras are nice in person
nthat.gif

project blitz bout to mix in UA's

so he ships from the same town YS ships ? :nerd:

Last edited:
This is what I posted about last night, that's about as reasonable as it gets. An auction on eBay last night in my size ended for $1,825 smh.
next time a rare sneaker drops Im going to make sure to have my resale money ready next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom