ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these 100% legit? Pls dont get me wrong i appreciate this post. Reviews regarding the seller/website? Thanks.

Dre is as legit as they come. Only reason I was comfortable dropping the $1500 on his website as opposed to the $1,699 he's asking for on eBay.

calidude1 calidude1 Sizing for the v2 has been all over the map.

I'm a true size 15. Can go down to size 14 for Jordan's but they are a bit snug.

In the Oreo v2 350 I had a size 14 and 16 since they don't make a 15. The 14 was entirely too small and fit like a 13.5. The size 16 fit like a 15.

In the Bred v2 350 I missed size 16 online but picked up a size 14 at footlocker. The size 14 fit like a Jordan 14.

I was lucky enough to get a size 16 in the Zebras and they come in today. I'll let you know how the sizing is.

Idk if it's because I'm used to non stop black colorways, or because I'm used to white not really being white but there's just some thing about the zebras that I can get down with. I straight up just don't like them at all. i can't put my finger on it but it's got something to do with bright white stripe on top of the cream/beige stripe with the blood red sply-350. The white base with black pattern. Damn near the entire shoe Just not feeling them.

Ain't no damn way you can go up and down. Two sizes on these v2

Yes you can. I have.

If they would just make a size 15 there would be no need for this.

Maybe for smaller sizes the issue isn't as bad.

All feet are different....

Last edited:
Thats what i thought. It looks amazing in hand. Im most likely keeping them. So fortunate to cop a pair.

Idk if it's because I'm used to non stop black colorways, or because I'm used to white not really being white but there's just some thing about the zebras that I can get down with. I straight up just don't like them at all. i can't put my finger on it but it's got something to do with bright white stripe on top of the cream/beige stripe with the blood red sply-350. The white base with black pattern. Damn near the entire shoe Just not feeling them.

I still want em cause theyre different but I know what you mean. The colorway just isnt all that.

those TD's on that dad looks a little sus 
nerd.gif

I still want em cause theyre different but I know what you mean. The colorway just isnt all that.

I've got no issue with loud shoes, these are just loud in a way I don't like. Belugas are easy on the eyes even with the bright strap. All of the black pairs are fine for the same reason. The pattern, the contrast, the shoes just don't sit well with me. For my taste they're different in all the wrong ways.

It looks like I'll never be selling on grailed again. Buyer charging back after receiving the shoes. I have enough eveidence to win the case but it's happening one too many times

Man, I wish I had the opportunity to double up on the Zebras being that it is my favorite colorway of the v2s (and I own all except copper and core green). Planning on wearing my personal pair when it comes in the mail, but I would've liked to have one on ice as well. Too bad I don't pay resell. :lol:

Miss me with the "be happy you got one pair" guilt trip attempt. :rolleyes

random but when was the last time YS restocked yeezys? i know when the black 750s dropped they restocked almost all the yeezys that came out at that time but thats the only time i could remember
They restock a day or two after release, idk why they didn't for Breds. But they restocked OG TD and PB after the PB 1.0 release bundled with the Season 1 Tyvek, after TB they restocked all of em in different sizes I believe, and then the classic OT Bra jig.

Man, I wish I had the opportunity to double up on the Zebras being that it is my favorite colorway of the v2s (and I own all except copper and core green). Planning on wearing my personal pair when it comes in the mail, but I would've liked to have one on ice as well. Too bad I don't pay resell.
laugh.gif
Miss me with the "be happy you got one pair" guilt trip attempt.
eyes.gif
Coppers are meh, I might sell them to get another pair of breds since I sold the ones I got

Grailed is definitely the selling platform I trust the least, especially for something like Yeezy's.

Those Dark Greens are going to be a major problem.

I'm probably one of the few but I really don't like the Zebras at all. The colorway doesn't flow well at all to me. Maybe it's the black stripes on top of a white base with a preyellowed sole. That stripe on them looks awkward too and the pull tab was unnecessary on this colorway. IMO they're definitely the ugliest V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom