ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian bros are gonna be hosed by duties anyways. My breds came to a whooping $157. At least with the zebras you still win.

Canadian bro checking in

just picked up my breds from UPS store

didn't have to pay any duties PHEW

The guys with Barneys orders how long it take for the transaction to show up on your bank statement?
mine went into pending the next day but took couple extra days for payment to go thru processed.

on  a side note, did ANYONE that hit the barneys raffle actually get an email w tracking info? seems like no is getting them.

Last edited:
I make a decent income but can't see myself spending more than a rack on Zebras. That's just me. Maybe for the older Yeezy wearers like myself, the simpler the better. I feel something like Breds can be pulled off with a collared shirt but no way it would work with Zebras.
I have the same mindset... I just can't justify paying that much for this shoe to me it's not worth it. I ordered some belugas instead and had 2nd thoughts about ordering them when I did. Which was half of what their charging for the zebras and better looking to me

I picture a kid standing up in the cafeteria......

and then another kid runs up and says hes a deity because of his shoe collection

Congrats on finding a new follower in your shoe cult!!

You are an official false idol!!!

No salt, no cookie.  just facts.

I agree on this

where in canada are you located?

vancouver. Waited till the 22nd until YS shipped... Had the package rerouted to pick up at a UPS location instead of my house if it made a difference

or YS probably paid the duties for the long wait I'm guessing?

Last edited:

another pair comin in friday. goin straight to FlightClub
Where do you work? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom