ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something simple for work. My first pair. Gonna be hard not to go crazy. Soooo comfy.

Need the white stripe ones. Or the green joints.
smokin.gif
 hows the sizing for your first yeezy? did you size up?

mine went into pending the next day but took couple extra days for payment to go thru processed.

on  a side note, did ANYONE that hit the barneys raffle actually get an email w tracking info? seems like no is getting them.

I emailed them and they responded pretty quickly- they used Fedex ground. I should be getting mine tomorrow.

I think ASpec did win tho lol. But yeah most of the times when I order from Barneys, the order just shows up at my door without tracking even tho there is a tracking number on the shipping box label. I'm expecting my yeezys from barneys to show up the same way. 

Last edited:

I think ASpec did win tho lol. But yeah most of the times when I order from Barneys, the order just shows up at my door without tracking even tho there is a tracking number on the shipping box label. I'm expecting my yeezys from barneys to show up the same way. 
Dude we're having issues with packages being stolen off our front porches in the neighborhood. If they leave the package at my door while I'm at work, it's a guarantee the box will be gone when I get home.

Dude we're having issues with packages being stolen off our front porches in the neighborhood. If they leave the package at my door while I'm at work, it's a guarantee the box will be gone when I get home.
Then I would contact Barneys asap for a tracking number. Or check your UPS Mychoice or FedEx Delievery Manager and check for any incoming packages and have it rerouted to a facility 

Then I would contact Barneys asap for a tracking number. Or check your UPS Mychoice or FedEx Delievery Manager and check for any incoming packages and have it rerouted to a facility 
thanks bro. I'm on UPS mychoice but didn't know you could manage incoming packages with fedex.

btw does fedex and ups automatically email you all the time when you have an incoming package? (i have email settings to on)

Last edited:
think i should sell now or wait and hope they go higher this summer
Nobody can predict the future but I can guarantee they are easier to sell now because all the hype surrounding them. As time passes and other colors drop there will be less interest. They will still sell but it wont be as quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom