ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas still hasn't sent shipping, but I checked my UPS mychoice, and my YS will be here Saturday.

Bout how I feel about my creams right now.  Just sitting hoping they rise so I can trade bait for the Beluga's that i've wanted for a while now.  :rofl:
Lol by the time creams rise to beluga prices, belugas will rise to oxford tan prices lol
Aren't tans only like 1300-1400?  And beluga's are 1k, meh lmfao
No matter how long you wait you're still gonna have to add cash.
The orange stripe on belugas make it too loud for me to wear, but that sneaker is one of the nicest kicks in general when I see them worn in person. They just pop

Beluga's are my #1 so i'm just hoping I can trade bait for a reasonable trade without having to add cash, over time we will see.  

A reseller's nightmare
Well, I mean still in the limited quantities. So if the reseller walks in at the right time, that's a reseller's dream 
laugh.gif

I got a wacky confirmation page on my 2nd pair of powerphase on drop day for my girl.

I didnt receive an email confirmation but my card was charged. Anybody have this happen on YS and actually get the shoes? The charge went through

if I use Firefox on my phone for any Yeezy releases, I get to the splash page, but at the top of the browser it says something like "your browser is not supported"

Any idea why that is, and how to fix it? Or does it not matter since I am still getting to the page (even though ive never gotten through splash for yeezys)

if I use Firefox on my phone for any Yeezy releases, I get to the splash page, but at the top of the browser it says something like "your browser is not supported"

Any idea why that is, and how to fix it? Or does it not matter since I am still getting to the page (even though ive never gotten through splash for yeezys)
My thought is your browser is not supported and you should try Safari or Chrome.

let me ask in another way....why would Firefox not work for ADC?
Basic surfing is definitely ok, but certain more complex javascripts may require optimization on Adidas' end to make it compatible with each browsers.

But most of the time, even with not supported notice, most of the time it will still work fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom