ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or does it not matter since I am still getting to the page (even though ive never gotten through splash for yeezys)

If you're manual using firefox and STILL not getting through the splash page, then change browers for THAT very reason. Use a different strategy.

I got a wacky confirmation page on my 2nd pair of powerphase on drop day for my girl.

I didnt receive an email confirmation but my card was charged. Anybody have this happen on YS and actually get the shoes? The charge went through

If it's what I think it is, then I don't think your order went through. Same thing happened to me during the Cream release.

I got a confirmation email from YS day of release, card got charged, etc....but accidentally misspelled my first name on shipping/billing. This happened to anyone else....am i good?

I got a confirmation email from YS day of release, card got charged, etc....but accidentally misspelled my first name on shipping/billing. This happened to anyone else....am i good?
Nothing is confirmed, until you see the parcel moving in tracking.

But should be fine.

For those stressing about YS sending shipping info, I didn't get my tracking info sent to me until the day after my shoes got to me...in Canada. 

So, don't panic yet.

For those stressing about YS sending shipping info, I didn't get my tracking info sent to me until the day after my shoes got to me...in Canada. 

So, don't panic yet.
Yeah, I got my shipping email since the 2nd day for Creams, and the parcel is still not sent either.

So it really is impossible to predict, until you receive it.

So, don't panic yet.
I also remember when folks were only getting their shipping confirmations for the Breds at the same time that people got them for the Zebras lmao! So for those waiting on shipping for the Powerphases, maybe wait until after the Zebra release lol.

They look terrible being available like that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2457740 Got my ADC pair in about 10 min ago from FedEx. The leather on these is actually really nice it's just a lot thinner in the toebox than it is on other parts of the shoe. Sorta wish I was able to get my size I probably would've kept them, gotta ship em back out in like an hr smh.

I got a wacky confirmation page on my 2nd pair of powerphase on drop day for my girl.

I didnt receive an email confirmation but my card was charged. Anybody have this happen on YS and actually get the shoes? The charge went through

Yeah that happens frequently. Most likely you didn't get through.

StockX definitely gonna have to start documenting their authentications on their website with unique numbers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom