ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your address on UPS MyChoice have to be EXACTLY the same as what I put for YS, I used Dr on YS and Drive on UPS, searched this up and someone on another forum said it has to be exactly the same
No
I missed my apartment building and number on my Zebra order from YS and it still showed up on MyUPS

Solestrike just released prices lol 350 for a full slot on Zebras. Goddamn

Wait update lol guess they got flamed it’s now 250

Last edited:
Did they take your money? Time to chalk this up as an L and make sure you get your money back. it's been over a month.
Filed a claim as they never reached out to me after 2 emails. People said don't file a claim as they will ban me. Not the case, PP on its way from yzysupply

Steal
laugh.gif
that post is a typical seller on GOAT lol. there's alot of other used yeezys that you see clear issues with that the seller doesn't bother mentioning. 

StockX hangtang only means something if shipped from StockX
True, but I saw a ton of shoes with those hangtags at SneakerCon Chicago.  So I guess people could sell them at those shows and people wouldn't 2nd guess.  

I guess they have a reason to now.  
laugh.gif

Also, I saw some guy trade his creams for a pair of 3.0 Oreo UB's.   They actually looked legit too, but hey, who knows...

Finally got my creams from Barneys!! It was worth the wait but damn, still nothing on FedEx's end [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Better late than never....

Finally got rid of my creams lol.
nthat.gif

Also.. maybe UA dealers figured out how to make the tag.. maybe folks lie on social media.. dont believe everything at first glance.

Last edited:
How do the Zebras fit compared to the creams? My Oreos are 11.5 and my Creams are a 12. I put them side by side and they're damn near exact, fit the same too.

we will probably be the last of ADC shipments since people already receiving them 
Finally got rid of my creams lol. :nthat:

Also.. maybe UA dealers figured out how to make the tag.. maybe folks lie on social media.. dont believe everything at first glance.

It'd be super easy to make a mold of a tag that size to the tee. to remold something artwise is very simple as all you would need is the original tag, clay and then trial and error on the colors of the tag! Check out my man on IG as he can make a mold of anything and I can't tell the difference btw the real and fake

@touchedbyralfie

His work is insane and will blow up really soon so that's my tip of the day!

SCARY****

Only way to combat it would be something of this nature as they do with some art! Very expensive.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...st-s-DNA-help-experts-identify-forgeries.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/computer-chips-counterfeit-cybersecurity-threat-science-uconn-2015-6

Retail Or Bust.....

How do the Zebras fit compared to the creams? My Oreos are 11.5 and my Creams are a 12. I put them side by side and they're damn near exact, fit the same too.

My zebras and creams fit the same. I'm a 11.5 TTS, but buy everything in 12 because my feet are wide. Also I feel 12s are easier to find than 11.5s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom