ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be super easy to make a mold of a tag that size to the tee. to remold something artwise is very simple as all you would need is the original tag, clay and then trial and error on the colors of the tag! Check out my man on IG as he can make a mold of anything and I can't tell the difference btw the real and fake

@touchedbyralfie

His work is insane and will blow up really soon so that's my tip of the day!

SCARY****

Only way to combat it would be something of this nature as they do with some art! Very expensive.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...st-s-DNA-help-experts-identify-forgeries.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/computer-chips-counterfeit-cybersecurity-threat-science-uconn-2015-6

Retail Or Bust.....

Why can't StockX or whoever just throw an RFID tag into their hang-tags?  You could then store different data on the tag, and potentially even make it a random key that you would have to verify elsewhere (like on their website) to see if it is a legit tag/shoe. 

Then again, I doubt StockX is going to go through any extra trouble because it's not a huge issue.  But even Adidas could implement something like that. 

V1 sizes varied among colors, 750's sizes also varied. So in general, the statement "fit doesn't change between cws" is wrong 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
V1 sizes varied among colors, 750's sizes also varied.
that's partially true. only the first 350 (TD) had sizing diffrences. All the rest are the same. 750's only had full sz's so they varied but once half sizes came they all fit the same.

that's partially true. only the first 350 (TD) had sizing diffrences. All the rest are the same. 750's only had full sz's so they varied but once half sizes came they all fit the same.
thats partially true. TD and the first PB fit about the same. MR and OT fit slightly smaller than TD and PB in the same size. PB 2.0 also fit slightly smaller due to the added heel padding.

You last sentence doesn't make sense. First 750's ran big, the other 750's in the same size also fit slightly different.. 

Last edited:
I remember everyone saying to go up .5 on V2s before the breds. So I did, then as pairs rolled in, people were like, NAH.
.5 up I was floating.

thats partially true. TD and the first PB fit about the same. MR and OT fit slightly smaller than TD and PB in the same size. PB 2.0 also fit slightly smaller due to the added heel padding.

You last sentence doesn't make sense. First 750's ran big, the other 750's in the same size also fit slightly different.. 

The first 750's were only full sz's and ran big. The remaining 750's fit the same and introduced half sizes....

I remember everyone saying to go up .5 on V2s before the breds. So I did, then as pairs rolled in, people were like, NAH.
.5 up I was floating.
I only went .5 down on V1's because the material stretches and not much stability. V2's I went TTS and fit perfect.

all the v2's are the same sizing...v1's though had different sizing since TD started off with whole sizes then other models had .5 sizes. 
the debate was whether fit changed between colorways. Not strictly talking V2's. Also not talking about shoes coming in half sizes or not. Same size but different color yeezys DID fit differently. 

Just got my shipping confirm from YS today. Anyone else still waiting on their ADC order to ship?

lol maybe I'm missing something.. my 4 pairs of v2s all fit the same
they all fit the same but some colorways have a tighter primeknit than others. like my red stripe v2s are stiff af for some reason compared to the other v2s i have, don't know why. almost digging into my feet but its gotten looser over time

Last edited:
Not really. Only the first models were diff. All V2's fit the same.
and I literally said V1 fits were different and 750 fit is different. You quoted me saying no and then proceed to give examples that confirmed exactly what I said. 

Last edited:
hope yall are enjoying your pairs heard the leather isnt too bad...any notable differences between ys and adc pair?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom