ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These zebra gonna be hard to sell for over 600 after release is what its looking like. Ebay already flooded with pairs trying to be sold befote restock

View media item 2459238
The quality is up there. I was a fan before the initial drop and figured they'd be an easy cop since no one liked. The rando midday weekday drop caught me off guard. Just glad to finally have at retail.

Just got ADC tracking. So YS and ADC shipped today. Now I know ADC will load on the truck but YS probably gone sit

I know most people here consider RSVP Kingz a joke but has anyone here ever used  their service and hit on multiple pairs from just paying one service fee?? says he's gonna run on 10+  sites for zebras so doesn't sound so bad considering fee but most likely some scheme 
just as a point ... most carting sites are running on multiple sites and the 10 doesn't sound that out of the ordinary (4-footstores, ADC, YS, Kith, Bodega, et al boutiques to round out the 10).

Everyone won't be successful getting the Zebras, even with the restock they'll still be Yeezy limited so I don't see them dropping in price but gaining interest again and going up slightly.

I don't (or don't want to) believe you about belugas. I couldn't find ANYTHING under $650 when they dropped
GOAT had them for 600 during december/january, local FB groups too had them for under that since people wanted to sell off pairs for the new cw's (breds, zebras). belugas weren't that hot of a shoe until recently for whatever reason 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom