ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anyway of contacting flightclub for consigning. I emailed them a couple times but still no response.

Last edited:
Finally got my email from ADC. This has been ridiculous. I remember buying Space Jams on Saturday and getting them Tuesday from Nike and I don't believe they advertised "expedited shipping". Score that one for Nike

GOAT had them for 600 during december/january, local FB groups too had them for under that since people wanted to sell off pairs for the new cw's (breds, zebras). belugas weren't that hot of a shoe until recently for whatever reason 
This. You need to buy at the right times. Got my red striped pair a few weeks after drop for 571 and my belugas just before breds at 650 both good prices considering I’m a size 12

just got my pair from ADC and quality is on point... i love the leather on these... the only disappointing thing is that its off white... i thought this shoe would be white and not cream... still a clean shoe though and will keep them... just undecided if i should rock them laced or unlaced

Shipment label frrom YS has been created on MyChoice, I get em next Wednesday 256688

Order Number 256xxx to Florida 
happy.gif

Really annoyed ADC took so long shipping these out. It's set to arrive Saturday but I'll be out of state​ til Tuesday. I'll have to see if FedEx can hold it

Just got my ADC pair leather is super butter. Waiting on my YS pair (personal) to see how they fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom