ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ATC companies are being pretty smart about this release. 

Most of them are cutting off changes/cancelations tomorrow, 6/17.  So when a majority of people hit on the raffles next week then they're still stuck paying them their fee.  

Stores got a lot of pairs of these, so delete that "limited" tag from your mind.   All the ATC companies are doing is using hype from the limited release to validate the high $250 ATC price.  

My best advice would be to hold off until the last minute for an ATC.  There's a good chance you'll win a pair through Confirmed/FootApp or local store.

Last edited:

Most of them are cutting off changes/cancelations tomorrow, 6/17.  So when a majority of people hit on the raffles next week then they're still stuck paying them their fee.  

Stores got a lot of pairs of these, so delete that "limited" tag from your mind.   All the ATC companies are doing is using hype from the limited release to validate the high $250 ATC price.  

My best advice would be to hold off until the last minute for an ATC.  There's a good chance you'll win a pair through Confirmed/FootApp or local store.

Every Time You Post In Here It's Motivating :nthat:

Keep in mind that the demand out weighs the supply by a ton so people don't have a "good chance" at hitting. Resellers will eat while the typical people who strike out will not

What surprises me is the pre order price some people have been putting up, barely reaching $600.

The undercutting is going to be brutal first couple of weeks after release, if you dont get a retail pair you should strike right after release for the best deal.

I can't wait to read this thread one week from now. It's almost more exciting than getting the shoes
roll.gif
Can't wait for the next episode of NT Financial Services LLC.

Totally unrelated to the Zebras release but...

Just finished sorting out a Grailed purchase and then refund for some Belugas. Seller claimed to let a friend use their account and that friend then told them they wouldn't be shipping. 

I got my refund pending in PayPal but now I am battling those inner demons that want to leave terrible feedback. Should I blast them or just ignore it and hope Yeezus blesses me with good karma in the future? 

Totally unrelated to the Zebras release but...

Just finished sorting out a Grailed purchase and then refund for some Belugas. Seller claimed to let a friend use their account and that friend then told them they wouldn't be shipping. 

I got my refund pending in PayPal but now I am battling those inner demons that want to leave terrible feedback. Should I blast them or just ignore it and hope Yeezus blesses me with good karma in the future? 

They lying..leave negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom