ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally unrelated to the Zebras release but...

Just finished sorting out a Grailed purchase and then refund for some Belugas. Seller claimed to let a friend use their account and that friend then told them they wouldn't be shipping. 

I got my refund pending in PayPal but now I am battling those inner demons that want to leave terrible feedback. Should I blast them or just ignore it and hope Yeezus blesses me with good karma in the future? 
They lying..leave negative feedback
Agreed

Become an Instagram Follower of the Afew-Store + Repost this Picture & tag 3 friends

mean.gif

Totally unrelated to the Zebras release but...

Just finished sorting out a Grailed purchase and then refund for some Belugas. Seller claimed to let a friend use their account and that friend then told them they wouldn't be shipping. 

I got my refund pending in PayPal but now I am battling those inner demons that want to leave terrible feedback. Should I blast them or just ignore it and hope Yeezus blesses me with good karma in the future? 
the east coast cat in me says ...yes - leave an honest feedback. If this is an 'anomoly' for the seller it ensures it remains an anomoly. However, if it is not it let's other buyers beware of the seller and wouldn't you have liked to have had feedback from both sides (those who 'love' the seller and those who had 'complications' with the seller)? 

Yessir! My Footaction spot getting them. Should be two pairs on lock from them and champs. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Still don't understand why Philly and the DMV still don't have the app. This is causing stress for me. I'll be in D.C. that weekend so debating whether to drive back to NJ for the release.

If I strike out on the Zebras, I'll happily sell my Breds for them ... i really really need to hit on these!

already paid for ATC since I'll be driving to Palm Springs that weekend which is my bday weekend ... fingers crossed!
someone in my local FB group was willing to do a straight trade of their DS zebras for DS breds. he has guaranteed pairs

No salt here. Shiekh fam got me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not serious but it would be great if they did. Crossing my fingers [emoji]127997[/emoji]

Footstores hate San Francisco....
Yep, no ******* love for the Bay Area.  Shiekh gets them in like 6-7 store's around the Bay, but FTL, FTA, Champs is like 1 sometimes 2 or 3 if we are lucky.  Meanwhile LA gets like 8 stores.  HALLO tons of sneakerheads in the bay area stupid *** Footlocker INC

Yep, no ******* love for the Bay Area.  Shiekh gets them in like 6-7 store's around the Bay, but FTL, FTA, Champs is like 1 sometimes 2 or 3 if we are lucky.  Meanwhile LA gets like 8 stores.  HALLO tons of sneakerheads in the bay area stupid *** Footlocker INC

mann FTA in sac is the only one getting them :smh:

I just spoke to FTL customer service and they said that when you return items it takes away the VIP points from your account, so if I return my items after I lock in on Monday for zebras will my account be negatively affected for future releases ? In other words will my plat status be revoked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom