ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah post them codes people. Be helpful as usual.
pimp.gif
I am helpful, showing people how to make BEACONS work :smile:

Like raffles, you can't give someone else a raffle ticket over the interweb

People not willing to go to a store shouldn't get the store check in headstart

Question NT Fam! Ok so with the check in thing I selected 3 different stores so do I need to hit all 3 stores to get that code or just one?

Where them 4 digit store codes at??? Need these Zebra Yeezy's!!!
Grand Footaction: 7538
Old Footaction; 2222
Footaction: 8742
Ultra Footaction: 9999
Retired Footaction: 1134
Sad Footaction (Wouldn’t recommend): 0022
Early Footaction: 4578
Late Footaction: 2112
Footaction v2: Go get the codes yourself fam [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I feel you, it's expected an all white or off white sneaker will look more worn then other colors.
absolutely. and of course YMMV when it comes to wear and tear. And id think for a lot of people who have both they may have babied the zebras a little more up until recently because they were nearly $1k difference in value. 

I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to come in here begging for codes. You just have to wait for someone to post.

I really feel like codes requests and posts need there own threads. And probably in the regional sections. In all honesty only the East coast and Cali metros benefit from it anyways due to so many stores.

absolutely. and of course YMMV when it comes to wear and tear. And id think for a lot of people who have both they may have babied the zebras a little more up until recently because they were nearly $1k difference in value. 

First time I wore my zebras I wore them to a water park by the time I got home they were so dirty I throw them in the washing machine and came out brand new LOL

I really feel like codes requests and posts need there own threads. And probably in the regional sections. In all honesty only the East coast and Cali metros benefit from it anyways due to so many stores.
It's like giving raffle tickets to people who can't be bothered to go to the store to pick one up

Can you walk into a Champs/Footaction/Footlocker store and get a code even if their actual store is not getting the shoes?

lol another reason why im not buying the cleanliness excuse. you can throw creams in the wash too

My zebras I threw in the washing machine with no hesitation my creams on the other hand I use Jason markk on them I don't feel comfortable throwing them in the washing machine for some reason

Last edited:
Can you walk into a Champs/Footaction/Footlocker store and get a code even if their actual store is not getting the shoes?
You know what I was thinking about that. In theory yes because it 's just the check in code. Interesting to see how that works.

Im with you guys who say 'go get your own codes' but if the store is over an hour away it's just easier to grab online. Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom