ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't at work I would post what I got because who cares. Same people saying no will use them for sure 

I'm all for helping people, but as cutthroat as some of these yeezy people are, I'm surprised at how many people share codes. If 100% of the people never shared codes your chances would be much higher. More and more people are getting 10 minute HS now,in fact people have multiple platinum accounts, the competition is tougher.

I'm all for helping people, but as cutthroat as some of these yeezy people are, I'm surprised at how many people share codes. If 100% of the people never shared codes your chances would be much higher. More and more people are getting 10 minute HS now,in fact people have multiple platinum accounts, the competition is tougher.
Exactly

Not only that, its worse because people cheat on the VIP thing

So why open it up to more people when it''s bad already? Sharing makes it worse. Do the work.

Exactly

Not only that, its worse because people cheat on the VIP thing

So why open it up to more people when it''s bad already? Sharing makes it worse. Do the work.

im not taking a side........ but did u use any of the 2 codes posted on here already? :nerd: be honest :nerd:

Last edited:
Word I wasn't going to make it to any store before work so thank you, anyone here saying team no codes is lame. We have people here who work who have families and sharing a code helps a lot so again thanks balmain, everyone else feel free to share.
Exactly I work all day long and live over an hour from stores releasing yeezys. The people giving out codes are the real MVP's

First L of the week. Spent 300$ at Footlocker. App says I spent 300$ Select my 3 stores & I have 6min. head start not 9min.

im not taking a side........ but did u use any of the 2 codes posted on here already?
nerd.gif
be honest
nerd.gif
exactly. Same people saying dont share have used both codes but sure they won't say so hahaha. Codes will get shared regardless. take the help and if yo can help others

First L of the week. Spent 300$ at Footlocker. App says I spent 300$ Select my 3 stores & I have 6min. head start not 9min.

you should of checked yous status before hand. Mine has not updated so im waiting until it does. (hopefully before Thursday)

Change stores selections log off delete app. install log in and see if its updated. keep doing that until your app says platinum vip and you've changed to 10 mins. will eventually work

I accept the L. (Even tho I wanna throw the **** outta my phone). I just don't know why if I spent the +300$ and it showed on the app why I wouldn't be platinum VIP

Change stores selections log off delete app. install log in and see if its updated. keep doing that until your app says platinum vip and you've changed to 10 mins. will eventually work

I'll try this and see what happens thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom