ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using footlocker app.... So you can only get codes from 1 of 3 stores you selected or can I go to any footlocker to check in?

I accept the L. (Even tho I wanna throw the **** outta my phone). I just don't know why if I spent the +300$ and it showed on the app why I wouldn't be platinum VIP
the system lags....both areas need to read plat status in the app for you to get the status change. You should be fine just have to wait it out a day or so depending on when you up spent for the status change. 

Cats have cooked off the app using a different code to gain the 10 mins then changing locations to their local shops?

Wish they had infant sizes though.. How old would an average size kid be to wear a size 4? He's not born yet so I can't have his first pair of heat crumble with he first puts them on

Wish they had infant sizes though.. How old would an average size kid be to wear a size 4? He's not born yet so I can't have his first pair of heat crumble with he first puts them on
My oldest is 4 and he rocks a 10k right now...

3rd-4th graders probably fit a 4...

done before 1120 
pimp.gif

Gentlemen, anyone getting errors after selecting size? Any way around this? All apps giving me same errors.

Any help is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom