ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see me 
smokin.gif

I hit on the creams with just a 9 min head start, anything is possible... lol

The local in which I've hit on every single pair of V2 said there's plenty of zebras..

So if you are spending $300 to get platinum VIP, but the shoes cost $220 and going by stock numbers there's a possibility these will hit around $500 why not pay resale? This was directed to the ppl hurrying to get platinum VIP btw

Last edited:
So if you are spending $300 to get platinum VIP, but the shoes cost $220 and going by stock numbers there's a possibility these will hit around $500 why not pay resale? This was directed to the ppl hurrying to get platinum VIP btw

Because you also get $300 worth of junk

This aint the last yeezy to release on apps, B.

because that status doesnt go anywhere even after you hit. so you wont have to do it again. if you care for more than just limited hype stuff $300 spent at foot locker is easy no matter how you cut it. two jordan 1 releases over course of a year will already get you that $300 and thats money i was going to spend anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom