ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coodate doesn't automate the process like the Foot apps. So the boutiques around here still do the same backdoor shenanigans.
Figured as much. Proper LBC, Packer Shoes, Feature LV and Extra Butter started using the app for some recent releases and all 4 backdoor to various extents. I won infant Yeezy's at Proper via Copdate but they wanted $30 to ship from SoCal. Told them they can give it to someone else.

Entered the footlocker and champs app headstarts today. I've never missed a release since theyve implemented the app reserve and i got the full headstart. Here's hoping it continues.

I used to always hit too since they brought the reserve app in Nyc. Streak ended with the gold AM97 lol.

they might open up a standalone store on Michigan Ave.  Nothing was signed and concrete though.  

Make it one of the Yeezy stores!

Michigan Ave is a great place for a brand like Yeezy actually. There are tourists daily willing to drop big money.

They could sell PowerPhases and slides All Day

60 sec head starts get 0 cops huh. im pretty sure im gonna end up with like 2-4 pairs but i wanted the retail + tax ona  few. wondering if its even worth it to check in  anywhere or try on confirmed in miami.

The 10mins helps but it really comes down to the size and store selection/allocation more.
Speaking from experience as I've had 10mins on all apps prior to v2s. Still haven't hit on all my plat/star accounts for any Ye release. Creams was the best, Belugas and breds only 1 for each. Hit every release so far tho #knockswood

I'm about to hit up Southland (pretty sure they rig it) and then Oakridge (I know they rig it). Best chance at SP for me is Bascom or Palo Alto live raffles. I hit Creams at Palo Alto last time and there was over 200 people for 20ish pairs. The Hollywood store got most of the stock for their special opening/event (100+ pairs).
Yeah I was thinking Southland, but in that area there's more than likely more people to enter than the other store's i'm thinking of.   Sleeper stores :smile:

roll.gif

The 10mins helps but it really comes down to the size and store selection/allocation more.
Speaking from experience as I've had 10mins on all apps prior to v2s. Still haven't hit on all my plat/star accounts for any Ye release. Creams was the best, Belugas and breds only 1 for each. Hit every release so far tho #knockswood

Damn gonna save my gas then. Unless I'm in the area for something else. I don't even shop at footsite brick and mortars anymore. Why bother when you can everything dirt cheap somewhere online. Yeezys aren't worth shopping there.

Yeah I was thinking Southland, but in that area there's more than likely more people to enter than the other store's i'm thinking of.   Sleeper stores :smile:
Sleeper stores in Fairfield and Concord are way too far for me unfortunately. The Modesto store is probably a sleeper too but not worth the 2 hour drive at all.

I hit up Undefeated SF, BAIT SF and FTL SF today for the check in. Just left Southland SP and I'll hit up Oakridge SP tomorrow. I'm done with in store raffles after that. I'll pass on Bows and Arrows in Berkeley and Pac Sun SF if they get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom