ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread but amount spent DOESNT help your chances on the app?because I thought it did
the app doesn't distinguish between a plat VIP who spent $350 for the year and a plat VIP account with 3K spent for the year. Once the VIP status threshhold is met the amount doesn't matter but conversely other things matter such as active accounts which can be drilled down to $. 
i still don't believe in this.  cause my account that i've spent 3k+ with always hits yeezy's, and my account with just barely 300 never hits on any yeezy's.

This has been tested since the black friday releases.

Omfg.... why won't the the app let
Me enter that freaking stupid code?
Click "Tap here" under the "Unable to check in"

Unless you mean the code isn't working when you enter it and in then case you may be entering an expired code

Last edited:
the first part is true. Thats how they register that you picked up your reservation pair. But the second part, its for vip total spent purposes which you can put it towards a different account. For example, I had platinum vip and my girl's account only had $100 on it. I pick up my reservation pair and I give them my girl's vip account to scan and the total got added up on her account. 

If I had the bread I would....but isn't that the point of niketalk ? To give back? Isn't that why we're all here? Babyjs23 post links in almost every release so we can all try to find a way to cop kicks... aren't there guys on here posting store codes for other to use? I'm just trying to match those acts of kindness my dude.... we could help each other or we can keep it how it is now everybody vs everybody... or Nike talk vs everybody... all I'm saying is how good would your chances be if you had ten entries in instead of one? Also we could potentially win extra pairs that we could then raffle back off to the community if everyone's honest and on the up & up

the app doesn't distinguish between a plat VIP who spent $350 for the year and a plat VIP account with 3K spent for the year. Once the VIP status threshhold is met the amount doesn't matter but conversely other things matter such as active accounts which can be drilled down to $. 

Makes sense, but since the algorithm is based off of "customer loyalty" I was almost positive that the more you spend then the better your chances. Considering that spending $300 doesn't really make you a loyal customer compared to someone who has spent double that

i still don't believe in this.  cause my account that i've spent 3k+ with always hits yeezy's, and my account with just barely 300 never hits on any yeezy's.

I think me and you had this discussion last time. But I ask again, are you entering for the same 3 locations and same size for both your accounts? if not, it's a moot point

There's a chance that Pentagon City mall is calling now. My coworker was helping me out, but he missed the damn call.

I'm betting your account with 3K is more active than your $300 account. SO we know that folks have hit with as little as 7 mins (which means they haven't met the threshhold VIP yet) ... and we know folks with 10min headstarts have been hit with a straight up L as well as the slow-L of waitlist. How does that work in a world where money spent equates to wins? (shouldn't there be no pairs left for anyone who isn't VIP status and shouldn't the VIP status folks even low amounts hit before the humble 7 min headstart folks)

got a call about an hour ago hit on a local raffle. this will be my first yeezy for retail. so pumped

Also idk why you are debating with these dudes about your plan to help :lol:

They (myself included) wouldn't do it even if you explained it perfectly and it was for sure gonna work

Sorry bro, this site ain't what you think it is... :lol:

Like dude earlier said, you wanna do all this so the same ppl you tryna help just gonna go and resell the shoes?

But just to let you know, you're right about the receipts, and changing the accounts etc, your plan would work. No one here is gonna do it though that's the thing

I fear you may be right my dude can't say I didnt try to help... and I don't care if they resell their pair that on them....can't control everything...but just trying to leverage our power as a community

The foot app algorithm is all speculation at this point.  Whether or not $ spent makes a difference cannot be proven unless you were part of the development team.  Just because you don't see your total spend on the app, doesn't necessarily mean it's not captured in their system somewhere.  Also, no one talks about the original VIP join dates which could very well be a variable too.  I've noticed older accounts having better success but can't say for sure since it's just personal experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom