ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the luck is to not get queued up at all. A few people here copped manually for the queue sites by not getting the queue right when the product goes live. They're just right on the product page. 

I get the idea but my own footsite accounts are solid. I've won a lot and platinum across the board. This would be useless for a person like me. Plus I love my rewards coupons. Them things add up!!!!! T shirts, cleaners, and socks are all purchased with that. I don't want to share my transactions.

That's cool bro but I'd gladly sacrifice some cleaner to give others a chance at getting some yeezys and we could always give out the reward points to members in need

the luck is to not get queued up at all. A few people here copped manually for the queue sites by not getting the queue right when the product goes live. They're just right on the product page. 
Yeah that's what I've gathered as well. You just gotta be prepared by the sound of it, if you get hit with the queue it's already an L

Last edited:
if you get queued up, don't even bother. Your little guy is going to walk for a long time until a message under him is going to pop up saying "YEEZY V2 ZEBRAS ARE SOLD OUT" and you'll still be queuing 

That's cool bro but I'd gladly sacrifice some cleaner to give others a chance at getting some yeezys and we could always give out the reward points to members in need
Pass...I wouldn't use it for my personal accounts. Maybe do it with a dummy account as pool/raffle or something. But my personal accounts are mine!

Not like anyone can make it through that Queue-it system anyways

Has anyone ever made it through in time for a release? And does anyone know how it works, is it based off when you get in line or is it like ADC where they let you through randomly
It's possible to get through my girl got through and she didn't do anything extra to do it. It just eventually opened up to the product page. 

I feel bad for that little dude walking, always walking and never getting to where he needs to go. Hope he got some boost's on since he's on his feet so much
laugh.gif

if I hit three pairs on these app

I will have to make the 6 hour trip one way

what if you only hit 1 or 2 out of the 3? still making the drive? GL to you anyways, hope you feast

lol but you knew that going in. you better start driving at 5am because pickup lines gonna be long

Nope it is all or none

have things locked up online besides still have a pair from the first release

yes I will be leaving at 4am to get to chicago

Not like anyone can make it through that Queue-it system anyways

Has anyone ever made it through in time for a release? And does anyone know how it works, is it based off when you get in line or is it like ADC where they let you through randomly
I've made it through KicksUSA queue before. I pulled it up on my phone during lunch thinking I had no chance, waited 10 seconds and then boom, website refreshed and was smooth carting for the coppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom