ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Breds in from Barneys, definitely TTS. Also just a PSA, my receipt was BEHIND the shipping label in a plastic pouch on the outside of the box- 3 receipts total. Don't trash the box without checking.
Other than that, there is a Barneys sticker on the box with the retail price. Gotta give it to Barney's, the packaging was on point, they definitely anticipated possible switcheroos and used tape that states " warning if this seal is broken check contents before accepting " .......way to go Barney's
All barneys orders come like that. My moonrocks came the exact way as did any of my girl's Givenchy and Saint Laurent bags. Considering Barneys isn't putting "Yeezy" anywhere on the box and they ship thousands of different orders every day, no delivery courier would know whats inside to even pull a switcheroo

Dang when I saw the videos and pics of how jj was looking I thought they were about to open up. That line was for bans so that should help with the madness that would have been if all those guys were out there from Thursday till Saturday. Man that rico shirt looks nice

Who is David?

Do you think anyone has on hand in North America the revised fakes?

I am meeting up today. Dude has ADC receipt and everything and I'm going to make him show me the shipping confirmation from his phone. So that should make it easier.

But you never know, with so many fakes on the market.

Second time paying resell in my life.
My pair didn't come with a receipt from ADC. Jus sayin

You must not know. Asian parents love to spoil their lil' offspring

That's cute. Are you Asian?
Guess my Tiger Moms & Emperor Pops never got that memo back in the day. Seriously who knows. Do hear of the trend of nouveau riche Red Mainland "students" tooling around.

I just received my breds today fom YS... no duties brother lol.  I had heard the same so I called UPS beforehand but yah... no duties.

I've ordered from YS in the past and never got hit with duties

i picked up my breds from UPS yesterday and no duties either

hopefully none on my zebras next week too

#CanadianParanoia

Last edited:
Chocolate 750's are the most comfortable 750 IMO.  Softer and don't feel like ankle bracelets like the TB's :lol:

I go TTS on my 750's and haven't had an issue.  Some people say .5 size down, but I stay TTS.
I agree. TTS. V1 .5 down from TTS and V2's TTS in case your wonderin.

Why the **** can't I check out on ADC I am beyond pissed. They ****** me out of 2 pairs of inks and the triple blacks

yes stains come out but dark denim dye is a white sneaker ruiner, nearly impossible to get out

Was too excited when i got them, nelieve you're not the first one to point it out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom