ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I was told by someone who works at adidas is that any stores that have leftover pairs, they all get shipped back to the warehouse. No pair goes unaccounted for, or is released FCFS once the Confirmed App window is closed.  

So most likely some of those "backordered" pairs will be coming from leftover instore stock.  
Left over yeezys...anywhere? I think not lol.

Whats comig out at JJ?
They're doing a reopening of a store in harlem and having a restock of a s***load of shoes

In terms of yeezys I think they have Tans, Pirate Blacks, Red Stripe, Green Stripe, Copper Stripe, Oreos, and Belugas

When you say restock, does that mean they're going to be selling FSRs at retail? Or is this more of a consignment type place where they're going to be going for resale prices? Just curious.

Left over yeezys...anywhere? I think not lol.
Yes there are actually, a lot more than you think. I'm not talking about Finishline/Footlockers or boutiques. I'm talking about from adidas stores directly. People who spoof on Confirmed & don't show up, people who try to pickup for other people, etc.  It happens a lot more than you think at adidas stores on release day.  They send all of those unclaimed pairs back to their warehouses.  There is no FCFS at any of them, they couldn't allow that.  Do you think employees get to grab them?  
laugh.gif

I have a size 12 Zebra. If I traded for a worn pair of OTs, TDs, PBs, or MRs how much should the other person add?

Real question, do Kim and Ye actually store all the Yeezys at their house, before they're shipped? Or do they have factories? lol

Another question, would you trade your zebras for a used pair of Moonrocks or Oxford Tans + cash?

Real question, do Kim and Ye actually store all the Yeezys at their house, before they're shipped? Or do they have factories? lol

Doubt it. Those are probably personal pairs that they get to give out to whoever they want. There's no reason to have 3000+ pairs shipped to your personal house.

Yeezy Supply merchandise is just located at a fulfillment warehouse. The warehouse doesn't necessarily have any handling in running the sites. And they probably have tons of other merchandise that they are contracted to ship, which is likely why shipping takes so long sometimes. Just depends how many other orders from other companies they have to send during each respective Yeezy drop.

Last edited:
CA fam... keep the spirits up!  just got another shipping # from YS.  2/2 today. 

sz 9 and sz 5 ... 17xxx and 18xxx

CA fam... keep the spirits up!  just got another shipping # from YS.  2/2 today. 

sz 9 and sz 5 ... 17xxx and 18xxx

CA fam checking in, also got both my pairs shipped at 4PM PST today

both sz 9.5 14xxx & 16xxx

I see late resell ys shipments are rolling in ... start undercutting folks .. #teamsalty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom