ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

best course of action to cop on adidas? It's a random drop throughout the middle of the night?

inb4 go back and read. thread is moving way to fast.
kn.gif

I don't know why anyone even gets hopeful for raffles. 
laugh.gif

Like I get some people win, but the odds are so not in your favor.  Ever.  

Joints are more marketing for the stores than a service to their (potential) customers.  

Just got a call from JJ town east. Even though it's a Texas store someone from nj called me and sent me a 6 digit code to give to the sales person

After reading Footlockers description of the head start it looks like it doesn't really help you at all? Just lets you know if you took the W or the L faster then everybody else. It literally just takes away from your countdown clock. Maybe this has been posted already but it just seems stupid to spend $300 just to gain 10 minute head start if you already lost

After reading Footlockers description of the head start it looks like it doesn't really help you at all? Just lets you know if you took the W or the L faster then everybody else. It literally just takes away from your countdown clock. Maybe this has been posted already but it just seems stupid to spend $300 just to gain 10 minute head start if you already lost

ok cool

You right

I really don't care to explain in full detail because this has been explain dozens of times. But your are 100% wrong. So just get VIP and check in bro. And be on your phone with app opened at 4:49 CST. If you think I'm full of BS then good luck to you.

That's great it the first time me winning anything before and saves me from that l rollercoaster and thank you for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom