ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@saunupe1911 lol if more people think like that we'll stay winning for all the releases to come
happy.gif
hmmm...I talked too much didn't I. Just trying to help
wink.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I never purchased from Yeezy Supply before and if anyone would kindly answer these questions truthfully for me, I would very much appreciate it:

1. I usually do "adidas.com/kanye" for purchases from ADC. However, I am not sure how to do it from Yeezy Supply, I tried to check out their online store and nothing about the Zebra restock came up. Would someone enlighten me the process for YS?

2. Might sound a bit silly, but If I managed to grab both from ADC and YS by using the same credit card information, shipping, and billing address, would that affect my order status? I usually heard that cancellations happen from YS because of multiple orders. but I am only asking about purchasing fro these 2 different stores using the same information.

1)they just drop randomly and FCFS
2)nope. two entirely different companys

Not ready to check emails for Kith.. Getting anxious FTL right around the corner

Last edited:
I really don't care to explain in full detail because this has been explain dozens of times. But your are 100% wrong. So just get VIP and check in bro. And be on your phone with app opened at 4:49 CST. If you think I'm full of BS then good luck to you.

do you really have to have the app open?

Looks like it's a complete defeat on regular raffles for me. Foot apps are my only hope now. Please lord, I don't want to be up all night trying to cop. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom