ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't crep just a thin layer of clear spray on plastic? I imagine it works like elmer's glue when too much glue goes from clear to white, especially when it scuffs up. It's also more noticeable on black than white shoes since anything black shows even the slightest hint of dust collecting.

Or I could just be talking out my a**

No it's not a layer of plastic.

Nice
smokin.gif

A friend of mine bought his son 2 pairs of TD's but, his son wasn't too hard on his pairs that he grew out of. He was gonna sell a pair to me that his son wore for $110 used, but then decided to keep one and gave the other to his nephew

At first I was like
nerd.gif
but then it's his fam so it was understandable.
damn that would have been a steal if u were able to get that pair. if you dont mind me asking, when are you expecting? im assuming its a boy?  congrats!

damn that would have been a steal if u were able to get that pair. if you dont mind me asking, when are you expecting? im assuming its a boy?  congrats!
He is due in June[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How did this happen? I've spraid a big percentage of my collection including my pirate Black's, moonrocks and now zebras and never had that happen.

Those arent my pair, i found it online looking for crep reviews.

How far away do you spray your crep? Really want to protect my pairs lol

Can anyone comment on their oldest pair that has crep ? On the fence about any chemicals on my $$ shoes.

Those arent my pair, i found it online looking for crep reviews.

How far away do you spray your crep? Really want to protect my pairs lol
I just follow the instructions on the can lol. It's like 8 inches away or something. TBH I just pray the heLL out of them. I'm taking all over the laces and even the midsole lol. Haven't had any issues with damage ever. Only thing is that your supposed to reapply every few months or something I read. But honestly if you spray your kicks and don't go to the extremes like the Crep videos then a regular cleaning after every few seats will be ok.

I just follow the instructions on the can lol. It's like 8 inches away or something. TBH I just pray the heLL out of them. I'm taking all over the laces and even the midsole lol. Haven't had any issues with damage ever. Only thing is that your supposed to reapply every few months or something I read. But honestly if you spray your kicks and don't go to the extremes like the Crep videos then a regular cleaning after every few seats will be ok.

repd thanks for the info

Last edited:
350 v2s are tanks. Dont apply anything to em. Soft toothbrush and a lil soap to clean. I wear mine everyday. Best shoe out there right now. Zebras lookin nice...u score a pair GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal ? I came up emptyhanded.

is $700 a decent price on belguas? not DS look like they have been worn very little, super clean

is $700 a decent price on belguas? not DS look like they have been worn very little, super clean

Used pairs on GOAT going for $650-$800 depending on the size. Deduct fees and seller gets anywhere from $585-$720. Try to get the seller down to $600-$650 if you can. Any more, add few extras bucks and get yourself a DS pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom