ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't you know the golden rule on NT ?

You may only flex multiple pairs of GRs
roll.gif

laugh.gif
not even. If I did, many members would have been gone.

icecold icecold 
Straight to feet. Don't need any other V2, just like I only have turtle doves for V1
Taking a second look at this pic, even though i'm a fan of the stripe, man those would have been amazing if the pattern were all across the shoe, look at how they look from the inner side , simple delicious , otherwise that red make it look more like ... 

(Can't post this pic enough times ) 

I'm going to cop too but gonna wait till they drop to 3 something on SSENSE or something like the fan boots did.

no guarantee Ssense will get them for a 2nd time, likely just a YS restock & even if they did there's zero chance of the season 2 oil crepe boot ever hitting the Sales like the boring/cheaper/no hype season 3 boots did.

Last edited:
no guarantee Ssense will get them for a 2nd time, likely just a YS restock & even if they did there's zero chance of the season 2 oil crepe boot ever hitting the Sales like the boring/cheaper season 3 boots did.

Season 2 Crepe boots are on sale at Barneys Warehouse website in select sizes. Never say never

Both colors. Small sizes only, but honestly these boots along with the Season 3 boots weren't very sought after

England only got 30 pairs of the oil one. ssense and YS sold out of every size bar 41 and 42 within a day or two. if i could have copped it in my size last summer i would, but i couldn't. oil was stupidly limited 1st time it dropped.

Reseller around my way already saying he's gonna have 120 pairs of creams :x

Super GR for sure

England only got 30 pairs of the oil one. ssense and YS sold out of every size bar 41 and 42 within a day or two. if i could have copped it in my size last summer i would, but i couldn't. oil was stupidly limited 1st time it dropped.

Yeah I can believe that. It seemed hardly any sites carried the Oil color for some strange reason. I'm guessing they produced far less of those

Yeah I can believe that. It seemed hardly any sites carried the Oil color for some strange reason. I'm guessing they produced far less of those

yeah haha i'm not one of the experts who knows how many sizes of every Yeezy were made but oil is up there with the most limited he's done probably only the Louis Vuitton more limited than the Oils, at least the 1st time around. the taupe are far less limited & im sure they might've hit a few places on sale in the rubbish small sizes. i wouldnt rock those, though.

if anyone sees the oil crepe boots restock anywhere and hit the sales in anything other than a 41 feel free to link me and prove me wrong like.

Last edited:
i wish they'd make 120 thousand pairs of the dark greens instead of this boring white colourway. everyone's going to wear them about twice until they've got scuffed by someone stepping on their foot or spilling their drink then back into the box forever they go.

Last edited:
i wish they'd make 120 thousand pairs of the dark greens instead of this boring white colourway. everyone's going to wear them about twice until they've got scuffed by someone stepping on their foot or spilling their drink then back into the box forever they go.
Once that happens , they became beaters/gym shoe or whatever 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom