ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my size 14 Zebras for $400 shipped. I could have probably gotten more, but I'm glad I made my personal pair much cheaper

I would go try to get unclaimed pairs but I dont feel like dealing with people acting up today. I just want to know is the line up civilized.

why were these so easy?
Thats why the price going up lol. For alot of common folks it wasnt. Good thing im not a common guy
nerd.gif

I strike out on ADC EVERYtime but I got 9 today while playing Overwatch, stopped every so often and it was just smooth checkout after smooth checkout, figured something was wrong.

I strike out on ADC EVERYtime but I got 9 today while playing Overwatch, stopped every so often and it was just smooth checkout after smooth checkout, figured something was wrong.
9? how do you go back to get more pairs after the first? i mean what do you do after you see the adidas confirmation page?

9? how do you go back to get more pairs after the first? i mean what do you do after you see the adidas confirmation page?
I just had a ton of tabs open, it seems like when 1 goes through they all go through. Dont refresh the pages

damn for
im looking for this tye of miracle for sz. 13.

where did you sell?

On Facebook selling groups, I sold them about 2-3 minutes after posting them.

I wasn't really hung up on trying to squeeze every penny out of them, because I lucked up on them and took a chance on buying that size.

Storm in Copenhagen where I picked up my raffle win was so badly organized. We only had a one hour window to pick them up and there were so many people waiting while the process in store took super long. Luckily was there pretty early so I had no problem but can't see why you only had between 8-9 am to pick them up. Even a woman, about 50+ years old trying to cut the unorganized raffle winner line. About 70 people waiting in line to pick up the unclaimed pairs too.

isn't it over 500 now, and it will go up in the next few months. Was gonna hold out until Fall

Prices will go down as online orders start flooding the resell market

Prices go up the weekend, because people who struck out try to cure their disappointment.

A lot of others just move on to the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom