ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got through on Safari x2, the captcha went straight through, no payment issues. i had to wait about 45 mins total.

i used 1 tab on safari, 1 tab on chrome. the safari tab went through and let me go back in and get the second pair.

Sold my used pair for $1000 on Goat literally a day before YM broke the re-release news. I'm glad these came back out though really dope when its sunny out.

I've stated on here, as many devices and different IP address you can have up, WAN not LAN IPs, plus multiple browsers in regular and private mode has worked consistently for me. Today I messed up and forgot to do the 'back button' jig, but 3 pairs on ADC and 1 at Champs, it's all good.

Do you use a page monitor to know when its live or one of those twitter pages?

I'm using this as an asset to trade .. anyone know where I can trade these shoes for some 750s / oreos or belugas

BBC 
laugh.gif

Why is that hard to believe? Sht happens all the time. If a family member all of a sudden goes to the hospital, f the shoes

So you would take 2 Ls in one day? Unless said family member was going to die while you copped, why would you take an additional L by not picking up the shoes?

Got no reason to lie, and if I did I would have started on past releases I struck out on.
I had multiple profile tabs opened on chrome. not sure if thats different than just opening up new tabs on one profile. which did you do? regardless, good ****

I strike out on ADC EVERYtime but I got 9 today while playing Overwatch, stopped every so often and it was just smooth checkout after smooth checkout, figured something was wrong.

:smokin

Congrats bro. Struck out this release smh but you know how ADC goes

Bruhman will come up next time

I had multiple profile tabs opened on chrome. not sure if thats different than just opening up new tabs on one profile. which did you do? regardless, good ****
Just login to gmail (a few times I didnt get a captcha because of that) then open a bunch of tabs in chrome. I only sign into 1 google account.

Picked up my pairs. Footaction probably 20 people in line, less than 5 at footlocker. Waiting on supply and kith shipping now. Resell took a hit today buy seems like it wasn't as easy as people thought it would be. Had too many on eu adc was part of the problem.

Just login to gmail (a few times I didnt get a captcha because of that) then open a bunch of tabs in chrome. I only sign into 1 google account.
I appreciate it.
smokin.gif
  I'll keep this in mind for next release if I get through splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom